Sunday, 30 September 2018

Red Waste Deer...

Happy Sunday,

A really simple card today made just using the waste form cutting a stags head.

I cut the stags head from a square of the Crafts Too Christmas Red linen card.  I then added the waste piece, the square, onto a piece of double sided adhesive and added clear fine glitter over the adhesive.  I added back the snowflake that cuts with the stags head and simply matted the square to make a small card with a tag.

Enjoy...

19 comments:

  1. A lovely idea for using any Christmas die to have a quick batch card.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning John, love it, brilliant idea for making 2 cards by using the waste from one to make another and this Stag die just fit the bill perfectly. yes hands up from me xx

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card today John. Thank you. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning John lovely card you're so clever at using waste I must remember this great idea such a quick way to create a card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning John,
    Lovely classic card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lovely card John. Many times "less is more"! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and I love your Christmas ribbon too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card John the stag is a fab die I love it thank you
    Love June horrocks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so effective, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John. Great card today, simple and yet so effective.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh John! Your waste cards are always magnificent

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi John, Very effective card again,the idea of using the waste piece is very clever. Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your frugal, clever use of your card waste. The stag looks great coming to us either way.My sister lives on a sea island and there are loads of deer. I love seeing them.
    Have a great Sunday. Just watched your show.
    Stephanie K

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello John,
    A really effective card today and you'll have made another card with the waste from this one - I know you lol.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi John I am here at last we have had another family disaster. Your card is gorgeous. I just love how you use the waste to make cards it is like two for the price of one. I probably shouldn't do this when I have had a glass of wine. Have a great week. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card as always John! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Marie P, from Longridge1 October 2018 at 09:46

    Beautiful as always John and I do admire your frequent uses of the so-called 'waste' I have a huge tub of waste and really must follow your example.
    Have a great day.
    Marie P.

    ReplyDelete