Tuesday, 25 September 2018

Pour a drink...

Happy Tuesday,

Im back on Hochanda today at 12pm and 4pm with the launch off my Champagne bottle die set and some of my personal favourites from the Christmas Release!
Today's cards both use additional dies that are in the Champagne Bottle die set there are glasses and even bubbles as well as cork etc.

Enjoy...


18 comments:

  1. Morning John, 2 amazing samples this morning, I am so pleased I purchased the die set recently, not used it yet but watch this space. Will be watching yr shows today, need the inspiration, ha ha.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John.
    Thank you great cards the tv is all set.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the shows John.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty John. Hope to watch the shows later.
    Love Valx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning John Two fantastic cards I love the shaker card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John
    Two great cards. I especially love the second one. Recorder is set for your shows.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards, John. Recorder is set.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello John, such fabulous cards, love the black and gold one. Have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely cards I can see so many opportunities to use this die set

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cards John can’t wait for your shows thank you love june Horrocks’s xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous cards John
    I will be tuned in ....
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello John,
    Lovely cards and the glasses and their contents look so realistic! Looking forward to the Shows! Hopefully I can catch at least one Live!
    Looking forward to seeing how your favourites compare with mine!! Lol!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi John, Great shows so far,and well done Sam for his sample.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh John your cards are all gorgeous. That die set is just amazing. I know it is going to be sold out. Your show was just brilliant. Enjoy the rest of the day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello John,
    These cards are fabulous. I couldn't see the earlier show but I'm all ready for the 4 pm. See you then!!
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fortunately I managed to get this before it sold out as I watched the live show. You’re dies are so clever John please keep your ideas coming. I’m all new to this by the way.

    ReplyDelete