Happy Sunday,
A simple card today just made with the wreath die form the Christmas Wreath die set and glitter card.
I simply cut the wreath three times in white watercolour card and stuck them together rotating the die cut each time to make the full wreath as shown.
I then cut an aperture in the top of a piece of green glitter card using the larger square die from the snowflake square die set. I then cut a smaller aperture in a piece of white card and backed this behind the green glitter card. I placed the wreath in the aperture and backed this with the fallaway piece form the green.
I finished this simple card with a strip of ribbon and a sentiment from my Festive Sentiments set.
Enjoy...
Hi John.
ReplyDeleteI just love it.
Thank you.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, simply elegant, love it, not too busy and just right for those special people, yes I really like this one.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Beautiful card, classy & elegant.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Beautiful card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Very beautiful John, xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely John I love how you’ve a square mount for the wreath and then used a rectangle to frame it all
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card John. Thank you. Take care.xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful classy card.
Lydia
X
Beautiful card John but I would definitely be choosing red instead of green (sorry, I hate green!).
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card in it's simplicity and I love it.
love Maureen x
Hi John. Great clean and simple card today. I bet it would look great cutting the wreath in different shades of the same colour too.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hi John, Love the effect of multiple wreaths,makes me a bit sad that I have done all my Xmas cards this year.Stay healthy and happy
ReplyDeleteLots of Love Barbara D xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a brilliant card and such a super design.
Love that wreath die as it saves so much time as I have made a snowflake wreath card and all the cutting of the individual snowflakes takes so much time especially if you layer them.
Love the colours and the glittery card used too.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
I'm new here, love love this card, where I purchase this die at, I looked around but don't see a place where this die is listed for sale?? Thanks
ReplyDeleteHi Kathy. John is unable to reply to the blog. I usually buy from The Art of Craft Shop or Mrs Duck on The Ducks Doodahs. Other people may order from other places. Hope you get one.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much !
DeleteHi John lovely card the wreath is beautiful
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment might seem off topic but you all will want to hear this!!
ReplyDeleteWe all knew a time when 1 BitCoin was worth more than $13,000 then it suddenly just crashed and now worth just $6,000.
People never seem to know and understand the reason behind these drop and i will explain that to you.
There was a total amount of BitCoin generated from the start by the developers at first and since its becoming valuable there was need to generate more of it. You all didn't get that right? Let me explain better.
So imagine from the beginning the developers of bit coin generated 10,000,000 BitCoin at first. Now these 10,000,000 BitCoin circulated to individuals, so when the 10,000,000 BitCoin was already owned by individuals all over the world it started increasing in value.
Now the developers saw that thier crypto currency has gotten more value but less individuals owned it, there was need to generate more of it for more individuals to own.
And what better way is there to generate more of BitCoin?
If
1 BitCoin = $13,000.
Then
10,000,000 BitCoin = $130,000,000,000.
So there is $130,000,000,000 in the internet.
Then the idea came to the developers!!
Let's crash the price of BitCoin, use the remaining amount to generate more BitCoin.
That is:
Since BitCoin has built $130,000,000,000 in the internet, cut the price and generate more.
I mean
1 BitCoin = $13,000 then Now
1 BitCoin = $6,000
So from 1 BitCoin, 2.2 BitCoin can be generated.
Now the question is where is the newly generated BitCoin?
It's are everywhere in the internet!!!
Its in every website you enter.
Its in every social media platform.
Its anywhere in the world!!
Its in North America.
Its in South America.
Its in Africa.
Its in Asia.
Its in Europe.
Its scattered everywhere!!!
All you need to do is start Mining it.
Now how do you start Mining these crypto currency?
There are lots of BitCoin Mining software you can use for mining BitCoin.
You can get these Mining software from
*Soft Tech Geeks:
softtechgeeks@gmail.com
*Dread Syp:
dreadspies@gmail.com
Have been using it a lot, I Mine anytime I want and have been making a lot from it.
Some will say, why is he sharing it now?
Some will say, if that's how easy it is why not Mine alone? So you can get it all for yourself.
Well the developers are smart, they put a mining limit to it. The idea was not for a single person to have it, or for a particular group of people.
The idea was for everyone, everywhere in the world to posses these crypto currency, not for just one individual or a particular region.
Thanks.
A lovely card John. Stained glass windows are so effective.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Beautiful card as always John.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing.
Marie P.