Tuesday, 4 September 2018

Traditional Colours...

Happy Tuesday,

Something a little brighter today and in more traditional colours of red and white ( OK I added a bit of Kraft card as well lol)

i cut the Snowflake Square in red linen card from Crafts Too.  I covered a sheet of Kraft card in double sided adhesive sheet and adhered the lattice to this adding clear micro beads to cover the remaining exposed adhesive.

I used the other dies in the set, stitch dot squares, to cut a frame in Kraft then red and foam mounted these over.

I added the strip across the centre and the Happy Christmas sentiment die cut.  I then simply added three large sbopwflaues from the snowflakes die plate to which I had added ranger enamel accents inn  white and clear glitter over the top.

A few more dots of the enamel and finished.

Enjoy...

17 comments:

  1. Morning John, a really super card, love the red and kraft, goes so well together. Have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Christmas card John. All of your latest die collection got delivered yesterday. They are even better in real life, so easy to work with and the packaging is just perfect. No more tugging and pulling to get the dies out of the packaging.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning John, yes you get my vote on this one today, much better traditional colours for a Christmas card, love it, thank you so much for sharing with us, more inspiration, my head is buzzing.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John
    A lovely card. The red looks great with the kraft card.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning John lovely card I like the combination of craft card with the red

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning John,
    Lovely card, I do like traditional colours for Christmas.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this one John but then I love all your work the vibrant red is brill
    Thank you
    Love June Horrocks xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John, another lovely Christmas card. The craft card goes really well with the red.
    I would never have thought to use Kraft on Christmas cards, thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card John. An idea I might copy. Thank you. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John, Another great example of your die collection,love the colour and craft card idea.Stay healthy and happy.Lots of Love Barbara Dxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely I love these colours and I think it would work in other combinations too

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi John. Even more snowflakes, you are really spoiling me. Love the colours you have chosen, I wouldn't have thought of using this combination but it really works.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card as usual. I really don't like to use micro beads but I think glitter could work. Very pretty.
    Stephanie K

    ReplyDelete
  14. Marie P. from Longridge5 September 2018 at 09:59

    Beautiful card John. The colours are truly Christmas and even the Kraft card looks Christmassy in this card lol.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Marie P.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello John,
    I love this card!
    Sorry been awol! Trying to catch up!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. πŸŽ†THE HACK GEEKSπŸŽ†

    Have you ever wondered if it's possible to hack things the way hackers do it in the movies.πŸ€”πŸ€”



    Yeah its possible !!! 😁😁😁

    "AS LONG AS IT'S TECHNOLOGY, IT CAN BE HACKED"


    Hacking can easily be done by computer virus or spyware (depending on what the hacker intend to do) in the targeted device.


    We at THE HACK GEEKS give you the best hacking service there ever.πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

    We understand the Issues of scammers all over the internet and that's why we give you a solid prove of our services.


    We have got the top hackers in hackerone.com that are always ready to hack for you anytime, anywhere, any device, organization, federal agencies, university, college you just think of it.

    We can help:

    * To Hack, Clone or Track to Phone? πŸ“±πŸ“²

    * To Sniff, Erase or Change to file in a Company, Organization or in a Federal agency? πŸ“–πŸ“ƒ

    Eg: Changing of grades in a university.

    Changing of identity.

    Deleting of files such as criminal records and evidence.

    Changing of files and evidence in federal facilities.

    Stealing of files and documents from companies and organizations.

    * To retrieve lost BitCoinπŸ’°πŸ’°

    * Mining of BitCoinπŸ’°πŸ’°

    * To hack an Email or any Social Media account? πŸ’ž

    * To Transfer funds without being detected? πŸ’΄πŸ’΅πŸ’·

    * To increase your credit score? πŸ”πŸ”

    * To Hack Credit / Debit card? πŸ’³πŸ’³


    All these are what we can do for you.


    We are descrete and will not expose our service to you to anyone.

    Contact:

    thehackgeeks@gmail.com

    We look forward to hacking for you.

    ReplyDelete