I'm sorry the blog has been lacking I have to admit that with designing, doing packaging planning shows and driving up and down the country I don't have as much time for making samples and blogging as I used to. I thought I would share a couple of cards / projects I made at Essential Crafts demo at the weekend today and I will try to share as often as I can until i find a new equilibrium!
Enjoy...

Oh my goodness what a stunning card. Absolutely gorgeous. I just had to leave a comment for this one. Best wishes Loraine Jefferis x
ReplyDeletei adore these xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteGreat cards.
B xx
Morning John, lovely to see you back, I know you have been so busy so it is understandable that some things have to be put on hold, but what a couple of beautiful samples you have provided us with today, yes love them the dies and flowers are amazing as is the stamped image in the background, I have all the set of these and they truly are amazing.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Very pretty. You’ve been missed.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteyes your are such a very busy man and we all understand that you can't do everything.
We will just enjoy what you show when you have time to show it.
Your work is excelent as always and so beautifully created.
Those flowers are so stunningly bautiful and the colour on the first is so super.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteStunning cards.
Lydia
x
Good morning John it is so lovely to see you blogging again. Your cards are gorgeous. I know you are very busy and I understand when you don't have time to blog. It is so nice when you do. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLovely cards, John. Hope to see you Thursday.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteBe careful driving in this windy weather.
Oh my goodness John. Love what you've done. The first peach flower just stands out from the rest. I'll see you soon. Hugs Rita xx
ReplyDeleteThese are both beautiful. Love both flowers but especially the first one. Good to see you back. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, Beautiful cards and stamps,just take care of yourself and use the time you have to do whatever you need to do,like everyone else I am always happy to see whatever you do whenever the time allows. Take care stay healthy and happy Lots of Love
ReplyDeleteBarbara D xxx
Really pretty cards, John. You are a busy fellow and we get you can't always hang out blogging. We do enjoy your cards when you can.
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Stephanie K
Absolutely gorgeous samples John. We completely understand how busy you are and we will all just enjoy anything you find you have time to share with us. Love and hugs xxx
ReplyDeleteGreat cards I bought some Crafts Too foam and need to have a play
ReplyDeleteTry not to work too hard
Karenlotty
What a beautiful card John, your flowers are always so gorgeous, love the peach colour.
ReplyDeleteWe can't do everything. Gorgeous card and flowers. Xxx
ReplyDelete