Saturday, 1 September 2018

Three Trees...

Happy Saturday,


A card today made using the Christmas Tree stained glass die that comes in the Large Lantern die set.


I cut the die three times accross a piece of black card and backed this with velum.  I then coloured the images from behind using alcohol markers.  For the berries I added Glossy Accents to make the baubles shine and 3D.


Enjoy...

21 comments:

  1. Loving these dies John! Thanks so much for thd Lantern video too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning John, yes you have my vote on this one as I love stained glass patterns and this one hits the right spot for me, I will be using this one on some of my batch Christmas cards this year, thank you xxx

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John.
    Thank you, a beautiful card.
    Have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning John. Expecting delivery of your new dies soon, can’t wait.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card John. Well I didn’t get my lantern made as planned as turned out a busy die. Went to watch Granddaughter iceskating which took longer than usual and whilst there my son had a phone call to say his 2nd granddaughter had been born. So my 2nd G.Granddaughter. We didn’t know before if girl or boy. Now can’t find my baby dies to make the card. Also got to make a Sympathy card. Will see how today goes. Hopefully get a lantern made as well. Take care.xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Found the dies at last. Last place I could possible look and didn’t expect to find them. Now got 3 sympathy cards to make to!

      Delete
  7. Hi John, a really lovely card, and the colouring from behind on the vellum is fabulous. Have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John, Very festive,really nice idea and the glossy accents just finish the look.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card I am going to have a go of this - using alcohol markers on the reverse of vellum

    ReplyDelete
  10. My dies have been dispatched so I will soon be able to start creating. This card is perfect John. I
    am going to try one tree on a DL card as well as the triple panel. I think these dies will become favourites. X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello John,
    Love everything about today's card, the tartan ribbon just finishes it off. Your dies arrived today, guess what I'll be doing later lol.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi John oh this card is lovely the stained glass trees look fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  13. Marie P.from Longridge2 September 2018 at 10:50

    A gorgeous card John. I love everything about it and I'm sure I have a Christmas tree die somewhere. I may well try Pixie Powders for the background as I've had them for ages and haven't tried them yet.
    Thank you for sharing your talents John.
    Marie P.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello John,
    I’m very late but wanted to post! I’ve got a bit of a migraine but it’s on its way out now!
    Love the lantern, love the tree! My Dies arrived too!
    Haven’t been able to play yet! Itching to do so though!
    Many thanks,
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi John, love this stained glass window card. Like your
    new dies .
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment might seem off topic but you all will want to hear this!!


    We all knew a time when 1 BitCoin was worth more than $13,000 then it suddenly just crashed and now worth just $6,000.


    People never seem to know and understand the reason behind these drop and i will explain that to you.


    There was a total amount of BitCoin generated from the start by the developers at first and since its becoming valuable there was need to generate more of it.  You all didn't get that right? Let me explain better.


    So imagine from the beginning the developers of bit coin generated 10,000,000 BitCoin at first. Now these 10,000,000 BitCoin circulated to individuals, so when the 10,000,000 BitCoin was already owned by individuals all over the world it started increasing in value.

     Now the developers saw that thier crypto currency has gotten more value but less individuals owned it, there was need to generate more of it for more individuals to own.

     And what better way is there to generate more of BitCoin?


     If

    1 BitCoin = $13,000.

    Then 

    10,000,000 BitCoin = $130,000,000,000.

    So there is  $130,000,000,000 in the internet.

     Then the idea came to the developers!!

    Let's crash the price of BitCoin, use the remaining amount to generate more BitCoin.

     That is:

    Since BitCoin has built $130,000,000,000 in the internet, cut the price and generate more.

     I mean

    1 BitCoin = $13,000 then Now

    1 BitCoin = $6,000 

    So from 1 BitCoin, 2.2 BitCoin can be generated.

     Now the question is where is the newly generated BitCoin?


    It's are everywhere in the internet!!!

    Its in every website you enter.

    Its in every social media platform.

    Its anywhere in the world!!

    Its in North America.

    Its in South America.

    Its in Africa.

    Its in Asia.

    Its in Europe.

    Its scattered everywhere!!!

    All you need to do is start Mining it.

     Now how do you start Mining these crypto currency?

     There are lots of BitCoin Mining software  you can use for mining BitCoin.

    You can get these Mining software from

    *Soft Tech Geeks:

    softtechgeeks@gmail.com

    *Dread Syp:

    dreadspies@gmail.com


     Have been using it a lot, I Mine anytime I want and have been making a lot from it.


    Some will say, why is he sharing it now?

    Some will say, if that's how easy it is why not Mine alone? So you can get it all for yourself.


    Well the developers are smart, they put a mining limit to it. The idea was not for a single person to have it, or for a particular group of people.


    The idea was for everyone, everywhere in the world to posses these crypto currency, not for just one individual or a particular region.


           Thanks.


    ReplyDelete
  17. This is such a pretty card. I love stained glass techniques and the use of the vellum was so creative.
    Stephanie K

    ReplyDelete