Thursday, 27 September 2018

Foiled Flowers...

Happy Thursday,

I can't believe its Thursday again, the weeks just seem to be hurtling to the end off the year!  It's time for anther Couture Creations and GoPress foiling machine card sample today again using the Seashore and me collection ( I love this collection which you might have guessed!)


For todays card I mixed the foiling with my Bee Balm flowers dies.

Enjoy...

25 comments:

  1. Hi John.
    Thank you a beautiful card.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Loving this card ,just beautiful John.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning John, another wonderful sample today, I love to see the creations using the foil because they are so sharp and crisp, stunning, you have my vote on this one.

    Saw Eunice yesterday and she said how much she enjoyed the workshop in Diss last week. thank you xxx

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely creation.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning John. To receive this would be like getting a gift.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Thank you John! X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning that’s the word for this beauty thank you John
    Love June horrocks xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty The foiling with the Bee Balm Flowers really “lift” the card

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning John stunning card the flowers are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning John,
    Beautiful flowers on your pretty card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card. Love the foiling. Take carexxx h

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi John this is a stunning card. I love the design and the dies and foiling are gorgeous. Doesn't the time just rush by. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi John, Wow this is absolutely beautiful,and the colours are wonderful I just love everything about it. Stay healthy and happy
    Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous. This is a style of yours that I prefer. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello John,
    This is beautiful.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello John,
    Beautiful card!! I’m putting things back into my Craft Room! Soon I’ll be able to play again!!
    I’ve only seen one Show and intend to watch the other later!
    Take care!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous times Ten for this one. I just got back from the beach and thank goodness Hurricane Florence didn't touch my little bit of heaven. Love this beautiful reminder of a happy place.
    Stephanie K

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi John

    This is a beautiful design and such a beautiful flower arrangement

    June x

    ReplyDelete