Saturday, 29 September 2018

Kraft Deers...

Happy Saturday,

A simple christmas card today just using the large stags head die three times across a piece of pearl card.




I simply cut the large stags head three times form Kraft card and also three times form ten front of a piece of pearl card.  I matted the pearl card over a piece of black and placed the Kraft card heads in the spaces.

A strip of ribbon and some mats and layers and finished, simple.






Enjoy...

18 comments:

  1. Morning John, all I can say is PERFECT, it is so beautiful.

    Say safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess you’re very pleased with this one, being a stag fan! Looks good.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card and as the stags are inset makes it still flat for posting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning John, a very classy card, love using dies that you can layer back into the card like this. Have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning John lovely card I like the way you've inset the stags

    ReplyDelete
  6. So effective, John. Love the touch of the ribbon.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi John this is a stunning Christmas card those stag heads are stunning. That is a great design. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card John and so easy to post. Thank you. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning John,
    Great CAS card, love your stag.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John, Very simple and striking,love it.Stay healthy and happy.
    Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely and simple card that is classic. I see a bit of that pretty ribbon peaking out too.
    Stephanie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello John,
    I think this would also make a stunning birthday card with the snowflakes snipped off the bottom of the stag's head.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi John. A clean and simple card today that would be ideal for batch card making.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello John,
    A lovely card and I even like Maureen’s idea!! Stags are very popular at the moment and your art work puts yours in the lead !! Wish I could draw!
    May I ask you to update your TV dates and others . It’s good to know a bit in advance. You were very near my family in Warwickshire last time but I didn’t know so enough. Don’t mean to pressurise you! Honestly!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete