Thursday, 6 September 2018

Go Press Thursday...

Happy Thursday,

Its something different today as I spend thursday on the blog with Couture Creations and the GoPress foiling machine.  Todays card again uses the Seashore and Me collection as I had so much fun playing with this and making cards that are very different for me!















The filing is just on the background on this one I have used waves hotfoot stamp in blue on kraft card.





 I used other dis from the set using Kraft card crackle glaze and black card.

Enjoy...



16 comments:

  1. Morning John, a lovely creation today, another ideal card for male or female who love all aspects of the sea and beach, yes like this one.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shabby look of this John.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John,
    Oh so different but I really like it.
    Love Valx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John
    Great card. Driftwood on a beach.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning John gorgeous card the different textures look amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card John you are so clever john
    Love June Horrocks xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore all the seaside cards you have been making, just gorgeous and something different.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello John,
    I love the waves stamp! Very effective. It’s different but we need different or we get stuck in a rut!!
    Many thanks,
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John. What a really lovely card, so different to your usual style. There are so many different techniques on this one which makes it so interesting to me.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry to be so late but busy day today. Love this card John. Just the sort of thing I want to do. Thank you for this inspiration. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of techniques to try John.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  13. I almost thought I was on the wrong blog today. Very different but lovely card. I am a beach bum at heart so of course I do love this card.
    Have a wonderful weekend everyone,
    Stephanie K
    SC/USA

    ReplyDelete
  14. A really beautiful card, John!
    I love all the elements of this card!
    Lesley S x

    ReplyDelete