Monday, 3 September 2018

Scene through wreath...

Happy Monday,

Today's card hopefully shows how the different collections in my Christmas ranges are designed and sized to all work together with a mix of the Deer Scenes and the Wreath set.






I started by making the background panel using Izink Pigment ink pads and Crafst Too Large Daubers to give a northern lights style of background.  I then added a strip of the Deer Scenes die cut accross the bottom which I shaded using Izink silver pigment ink pad and the small finger daubers.

I added acetate over the top and drew soon off this using a white gel pen.  I the slotted this behind a panel in Blue with the Snowflake wreath cut form it and a white version slotted in place.

I then cut the Snowflakes die in white and blue and stacked these up to make 2 large snowflake flowers.  I added these at opposing corners and used the smaller snowflakes around the wreath.

Finally I added craft artist glue with a  brush around the snowflakes nod the edge of the card before adding Clear Crafts Too Chunky glitter.

Ingredients:
JND Snowflake Wreath die set
JND snowflakes die set
JND Deer Scenes Die Set
Izink Pigment Ink pads

Enjoy...

24 comments:

  1. Love this John. A real touch of drama.
    Love Valx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely card John. Plenty going on. Love it.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning John, yes very nice indeed, the deer scene with the snow falling and the lovely night time background looks so nice and to finish off with the wreath die is perfect, yes this has my vote today.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacular John with a wonderful night sky.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John
    A great card. Love how the wreath frames the scene.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello John, a really lovely card, love the atmospheric sky. Have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very dramatic card I love all of the effects

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card John. Loving the Aladine Inkz. Hugs Rita xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning John,
    Beautiful card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning John Beautiful card the deer scene looks amazing very effective

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Christmas card John, so atmospheric.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card John. Love the sky. Thank you for your ideas with all your dies. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautifulcsrd John he deer 🦌 scene is beautiful I’m sure you said on one of you programs you said you were bringing a bigger deer for us but I might be wrong thank you
    Love June Horrocks xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi John,
    what a very stunning creation today.
    I love, love, this amazing card.
    Your work on all of it looks so stunningly beautiful and the colours are amazing that you have acheived.
    Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi John. I really love the scene on this card framed by the lovely snowflakes. What a truly magical effect.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi John, Love the idea of scene within the wreath,very very interesting.Stay healthy and happy.Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello John,
    Dramatic and atmospheric, it's brilliant!
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi John and everyone here,
    You had me at deer. I just love them and this was one of my favorite cards from this launch.
    Stephanie K
    SC/USA

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello John,
    Lovely card as was yesterday’s! Not had a great weekend but fine now! Ready to play with some new Dies!!!
    Many thanks,
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi John
    Lovely card love the colour's. Loved yesterday's card too. ( Sorry no internet )
    Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Marie P. from Longridge4 September 2018 at 10:04

    Good morning John.
    A day late once again and I'm sorry about that but it often happens that the post is late arriving on my desk top.
    I love this card and like Stephanie I love the deer. I don't have all of the dies but I'm sure to have some substitutions..
    Thank you for sharing your talents.
    Marie P.

    ReplyDelete