Friday, 28 September 2018

Pretty Cracker...

Happy Friday,

Ive titled todays post Pretty Cracker as I feel that whilst being a Christmas cracker i think this is really pretty!

I made the cracker using my Proper Cracker die and using the method on the youtube channel.  It was then time to decorate which is my favourite part!

I made up 3 large poinsettias using my poinsettia die and flower foam.  I shaded and moulded the flowers adding stamens in the centre and clear glitter.  I arranged these on a spray of my swirl ivy die cuts and Christmas foliage from the local pound shop!




A real mix of items but I hope you agree, pretty!

Enjoy...

26 comments:

  1. Morning John, oh yes I totally agree that this is really pretty in fact I would go so far as to say it is flippin amazing, I love it and am intending to make some as soon as I gt time, it is on my list of thing to do, also thank goodness for the pound shops that is what I say.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello John, a really gorgeous Christmas cracker, they would grace any Christmas table. Have a good day all. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous John, the decoration is stunning. Like the box too, is it a die?
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly is a pretty cracker and way to nice to pull John xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project, so pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is gorgeous I’d love to see a video on making that gorgeous Poinsettia I can’t work out how many layers/sizes you’ve used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stunning thank you too beautiful to pull I would keep it for ever thank you
    Love June horrocks xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning John Wow what a stunning cracker anyone would be delighted to be given this as a gift it's so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  9. thats beautiful, this is one of my favourite dies, I have made Halloween Crackers, Christmas Crackers (lots of) and soon to be making birthday crackers. These are also going to be perfect teachers gifts adding a few chocolates etc xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is really stunning John! Gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is so pretty John and a perfect gift, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous John, too beautiful to pull!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It definitely is s pretty cracker. Love the Poinsettia on it. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow John this is absolutely stunning I love it. The cracker is brilliant and the way it is decorated is beautiful. I am waiting for the bottle die to arrive. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi John, Absolutely beautiful and like most people I wouldn't pull it,I would just keep it to look at,simply gorgeous. Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This "Perfect Cracker" is not just pretty, it is gorgeous. Loving your flowers and the arrangement.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi John. What a truly wonderful creation. These would make really lovely wedding favour boxes too.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  19. An amazing creation. Much too pretty to pull!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Marie P. from Longridge29 September 2018 at 10:44

    Good morning John. What a gorgeous offering today I agree with all of the previous comments and wish I could coin a new word for treasures such as this one.
    My Daughter took me on my bi-annual trip to Inspirations in Preston on Wednesday and I bought a few of your products including an item that I'm not sure how to use. The packaging doesn't give any information so I must see if it's on U-tube.
    Keep up the good work but don't tire yourself out.
    Regards,
    Marie P.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I don't know much about crackers but this is gorgeous and I would never tear it up or open it!
    Stephanie K
    SC/USA

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello John,
    I'm late but I had to say that this is really gorgeous.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello John,
    I’m even later but what a gorgeous cracker!! It’s truly beautiful! I’m nearly ready to craft again! A visit to Ikea ( other Stores are available! Ha ha) is necessary to complete the job! I have Dies I’m itching to use!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi John

    This cracker is actually making me want to make my own! It is so beautiful and I adore the floral arrangement

    June x

    ReplyDelete