Sunday, 9 September 2018

Stamping Away...

Happy Sunday,

I'm back on Hochanda today at 12pm and 3pm with some beautiful new Multilayer stamps form Crafts Too.  I will be hopefully sharing lots of hints and tips on stamping and showing how we can get the most out of our stamps, media plates and stamp presses.

There are 2 bundle options or 4 pair options I am sharing a few samples made with some of them today.




I can't admit I have a favourite but Im sure you can work out which set it would be lol!

Hopefully see you at 12 or on rewind!

Enjoy...

18 comments:

  1. Will have to catch up with the shows. The third pair are my favourites.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely cards, they all look great.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning John, oh looking forward to watching your shows today, no matter what you are doing I always learn something new, beautiful stamp creations, I like the black and white ones which were first, so crisp and clear, but then again I like both of the other samples as well.....what am I like.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all lovely John. The first set is my favourite, I love water ordinated, whether it be sea, river, canals. The coast is my favourite place to be.
    Looking forward to your shows.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely stamps John the second is my fav the tree is beautiful see you later thanks
    June Horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them all John. All so different but all lovely. See you later. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi John fabulous cards all the stamps are lovely but I think my favourites are the third floral ones I'm catching up on your last hochanda shows at moment watching you demo the lanterns oh they are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh John these stamps look lovely. Looking forward to watching your shows.
    Love Valx

    ReplyDelete
  9. All lovely samples John but my favourite has to be the seaside set.
    Will be watching, looking forward to it as stamping is my first love and got me into crafting in the first place. Putting a stamp press on my Christmas list this year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards John. Looking forward to the shows. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi John, Very different and the stamps are very clever.Watching you right now and as usual fascinating.Stay healthy and happy
    Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi John. Just catching up on rewind. Great stamps. SueL x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello John,
    You've done it again, the stamps on the 12 noon show were great and looking forward to seeing what you'll be doing at 3.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sorry I have missed the shows John, the stamps look great, but just got back from a work trip. Will have to watch on catch-up. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely cards I missed the shows too (sorry) The family have been at Harefield Hospital for most of the day at a Fun Run I will watch on Rewind

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely cards and a good show, John. I need to run the rewind on the first show. You did great and a thumbs up for the environmentally friendly stamp cleaner and your new packaging!
    Stephanie K
    SC/USA

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi John great shows & lovely stamps you make it look so easy lovely stamps.
    Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete