Morning John, this doesn't need words, it speaks for itself, absolutely love it and my die arrived yesterday so will have a play. Loved the shows yesterday by the way.
Sorry I didn’t get to comment yesterday. Been very busy but probably not as busy as you John. I have an exhibition starting Monday at my local library so it’s all systems go. Lovely card today and have the dies. Did manage to watch the shows yesterday and learned a lot. Thank you. Take carexxx
Hope the shows went well. Will have to catch up as I was looking after my granddaughters.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John, this doesn't need words, it speaks for itself, absolutely love it and my die arrived yesterday so will have a play. Loved the shows yesterday by the way.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card. I managed to watch the first show yesterday which was fabulous.
B xx
I love this card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Good morning John A lovely card great combination of colours
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat card.
Lydia
X
Hi John this is a stunning Christmas card. I really enjoyed your shows yesterday. Mo wonder you are busy so much is going on. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteIt’s a favourite of mine too!
ReplyDeleteSorry I didn’t get to comment yesterday. Been very busy but probably not as busy as you John. I have an exhibition starting Monday at my local library so it’s all systems go. Lovely card today and have the dies. Did manage to watch the shows yesterday and learned a lot. Thank you. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHello John, a great card, I love the Stag die, very classic image for Christmas. Have a good day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi John, Lovely card,really represents Xmas beautifully.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteFantastic composition of a card design.
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card.
love Maureen x
Lovely card John, especially like the stamped stags down the side.
ReplyDeleteA very unique card John, gorgeous, xxx
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete