Tuesday, 11 September 2018

Glitter Baubels...


Happy Tuesday,

This card proved to be one of the favourites form the manchester Craft shows last week.

I started by cutting the bauble die ( the pocket watch die from the Time Flies die set) twice in white gloss card.  I then cut the snowflakes square form white pearl a rd and adhered this over a piece of blue silver glitter card. I placed the baubles over this and cut arround to give the centres.



I then added the snowflakes form the Happy Christmas die set cut in white and the glitter card arround the tops and added these to the card with ribbon hangers.

Enjoy...

22 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, no wonder it was popular at the show, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John, a great design on this card, love the snowflakes perched on the top of the baubles. Have a good day all. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI John.
    Thank you a lovely card.
    Take care Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning John, I can see why this was such a hit in Manchester, it is beautiful, the baubles could be either stuck to the card or be floating, love it.

    I have been cutting out your original boxes this morning, need 6 for the wedding favors, so that sweets can go into them for the children, looks like I am going to be busy this morning.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning John, it’s obvious why it was so popular.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like this one one. Not surprised it was so popular.
    Love Valx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, John. Just watching the first show from the weekend - loving the stamps.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John stunner today love it not surprised it went down well in Manchester thank you
    Love June Horrocks xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning John fabulous card the baubles are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John. I can understand why this card was such a favourite - all that sparkle does it for me.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi John. A beautiful card and can understand why it was so popular. Sounds like you have had a busy few days. Take care.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh John this is a stunning card I can see why it is one of your favourites. I love the clever way you have used the dies. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi John, Very very pretty,and appealing across the board age wise gender wise etc.,Very much a John card. Stay healthy and happy.
    Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card No wonder it was popular

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello John,
    My first reaction on seeing this is "snow is falling", I love it.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello John,
    A beautiful card!
    Many thanks,
    I meant to say I am most impressed with the stamp cleaner I saw on your Show! Also your new packaging is brilliant! Well done.
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card. I managed to catch up with your first show at last - what lovely ideas.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  18. Marie P. from Longridge13 September 2018 at 16:59

    Hi there John.
    A lovely and very versatile card here. Very genderless (I'm sure that isn't a word but I'm equally sure you know what I mean)
    I'm sorry I missed your recent show but I don't have a TV and I forget that I can get TV on my PC. Keep well and HAPPY.. Marie P.

    ReplyDelete