I thought i would share a few more examples made with the proper Cracker die today. If you missed the video on this it is on yesterdays post or on my You Tube channel.
Morning John, I watched the video yesterday on the cracker and it was brilliant, the tip about the sticky tape was so well worth knowing, it is also nice to see the use of peel offs again, I (like many others) have loads of them and don't seem to use them much so the crackers are a great way of giving them an airing again.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John. I saw you demo this die on Hochander and I bought the die straight away. Tried it out and pulled the cracker! What fun. I can see we will be having crackers for every occasion now. My kids love them. Caz
Morning John, I watched the video yesterday on the cracker and it was brilliant, the tip about the sticky tape was so well worth knowing, it is also nice to see the use of peel offs again, I (like many others) have loads of them and don't seem to use them much so the crackers are a great way of giving them an airing again.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteGreat crackers. I especially like the red one.
B xx
Your crackers are beautiful, John. I too have loads of peel offs which I have started to use a bit more recently.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Great crackers especially the red/tartan one.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Beautiful, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Love these John. I never thought I would use another peel off, but the crackers just call out for them. Thank you for the video.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely crackers
Lydia
X
Wonderful selection of beautiful crackers John.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
I think these wonderful samples will be adorning your table at Christmas, xxx
ReplyDeleteWow John. These look like really high end crackers but at a fraction of the cost. Love the variety but the silver ones are definitely my favourites.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Love these crackers John. They look very expensive crackers. Could be used for any occasion. Thank you. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteSorry I missed yesterdays post and video. These are stunning and I love te fact that they are proper crackers
ReplyDeleteHi John oh these crackers are gorgeous
ReplyDeleteHi John. I saw you demo this die on Hochander and I bought the die straight away. Tried it out and pulled the cracker! What fun. I can see we will be having crackers for every occasion now. My kids love them. Caz
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteFabulous crackers. Been to the Hochanda Create It show at Gateshead today.
love Maureen x