Friday, 7 September 2018

Proper Cracker Video...

Happy Friday,

I'm on Hochanda on Sunday at 12 and 3pm with some beautiful Crafts Too Multilayer stamps it would be great iff you could join me.  The original plan was for this show to also feature the Proper Cracker die but as the lantern dies sold out so quickly we had to pull it forward to the last show!  The stamps were planned for the end of September but Ive been able to get them out early.

Back to today and the instruction video for the proper Cracker die is finally uploaded so I thought I would share this and a couple of examples!

Enjoy...

18 comments:

  1. Morning John, oh thank you for the video, I will watch it later whilst having my breakfast. I recognize the paper you have used in the first picture because I have some of that, it is very good quality too and perfect for the cracker.

    Will be watching the shows on Hochanda.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This die is wonderful John. Well done for creating it. But I would be like you not wanting to pull the cracker if it was one of my favourites lol.. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy busy busy, I,m sure the shows will be a sell out again, xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love these hand made crackers John and looking forward to watching n Sunday.
    Love Valx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am loving this cracker I keep thinking of things to put in them as it is a proper cracker there is room for so much love it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project, looks fantastic.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning John Wow beautiful crackers

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun projects, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning John, have now got your cracker and will start making them. Thank you for the video - very informative. Look forward to your next show big hugs Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic video very informative & easy to follow. Dates on calendar for your next show xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cracker John. Brilliant video. Have just watched it. Thank you. Will be watching Sunday. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pleased you have done the video thank you your demos were awsum the crackers were so beautiful they would never be pulled thanks John
    Love June Horrocks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great die - thanks for very informative video. Is this die available in Australia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello John,
    Wish I'd known you were going to find a use for the stickers before I gave mine all to the school for the children to use!!! Fab video, your dies cut beautifully. See you Sunday, don't be late ha ha.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello John,
    This is a real cracker in more ways than one! It’s so easy to make . Thanks so much for the op about the tape!!
    Looking forward to seeing what you have on Sunday and just to learn more tips!
    Many thanks,
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi John. Thanks for the video. What a really good idea to design a die to make a cracker, so easy to do.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are pretty but in the states, we are not into crackers like in the UK. I don't know any one who has these. What are inside...candy?
    I'll be watching and enjoying your show.
    Have a great weekend, all,
    Stephanie K

    ReplyDelete