Hi John, That text above is a bit creepy.However very nice card especially as it is from waste piece.Stay healthy and happy, Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
Hi John this is a stunning card I just love how you have used the waste to make a brilliant card. I have just ordered another of your dies. What am I like. Enjoy your weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Hi John, your are definitely king of the none waste brigade as you always make some creation with your waste elements. This is a superb example of that and such a super card it has made too. Love the embossing in the silver and the tarten ribbon sets it off perfectly. Great idea the Stag shaker design. The stags head aperture would look really fab also with tarten paper behind it don't you think. Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hello John, I think where you have been today is not very far from where our younger son lives! Wish I’d known in advance and then we have spent the weekend there! However Decorator Monday so maybe it just wasn’t to be! A lovely card. I love stags with tartan too! Many thanks, Love Myra xx
A lovely card John and as others have said,you are a master at using up 'waste' You could spend a week or more in MY craft room and still not use up all my waste. Have a fun day Hugs. Marie P.
Hello John, Really sorry I forgot to comment yesterday! I looked at the blog as usual but was rushing and then forgot later! Lovely card! Thank you! Love Myra xx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA great card.
Have a fun day.
B xx
Good morning John lovely shaker card The background is fab too
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
ReplyDeleteGood to see you again yesterday. Hope to try out the die I bought from you, today.
Jan
Northampton
Great card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Lovely card, John. Great to see you yesterday and to meet up with Mrs Duck and others. Have a good day.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Very nice card John.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Brilliant card today John. Have a good weekend. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, lovely creation today.
ReplyDeleteI am at my niece's wedding today, so lots to do, will also catch up with lots of family too.
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGreat card, love the touch of tartan.
Lydia
X
An excellent use of a waste piece! Tartan and the stag are just made for each other
ReplyDeleteMorning John, love this card, and the Tartan element with the stag is just a perfect match. Great way to use up waste. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteLovely card John and the tartan ribbon just finishes it off nicely.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHi John, That text above is a bit creepy.However very nice card especially as it is from waste piece.Stay healthy and happy,
ReplyDeleteLots of Love Barbara D xxx
Hi John this is a stunning card I just love how you have used the waste to make a brilliant card. I have just ordered another of your dies. What am I like. Enjoy your weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteyour are definitely king of the none waste brigade as you always make some creation with your waste elements.
This is a superb example of that and such a super card it has made too.
Love the embossing in the silver and the tarten ribbon sets it off perfectly.
Great idea the Stag shaker design.
The stags head aperture would look really fab also with tarten paper behind it don't you think.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI think where you have been today is not very far from where our younger son lives! Wish I’d known in advance and then we have spent the weekend there! However Decorator Monday so maybe it just wasn’t to be! A lovely card. I love stags with tartan too!
Many thanks,
Love Myra xx
A lovely card John and as others have said,you are a master at using up 'waste' You could spend a week or more in MY craft room and still not use up all my waste.
ReplyDeleteHave a fun day
Hugs.
Marie P.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteReally sorry I forgot to comment yesterday! I looked at the blog as usual but was rushing and then forgot later! Lovely card! Thank you!
Love Myra xx