Sunday, 16 September 2018

Show Day...

Happy Sunday,

I am launching my new Christmas ranges ( the final selection) on Hochanda this evening at 6pm.  There are six new cut and emboss folders along with the Nordic Stag die bundle and a fab new storage item form Crafts Too!

Join me at 6pm tonight with shows at 8pm and through tomorrow at 9am, 1pm and final call at 5pm.

Enjoy...

20 comments:

  1. Morning John, missed you yesterday at Ally Pally, saw Martine there ding the cracker and flowers, very nice. Now as to these embossing folders, well all I can say is roll on 6pm tonight, they look fabulous.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning John fabulous glittery cards I won't be able to watch your shows because I'm on holiday at moment but hopefully I'll be able to watch them on rewind

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John.
    Thank you the tv is all set for tonight.
    Beautiful cards today thank you.
    Have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John
    Lovely cards. Looking forward to your shows.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. All set to record John as still at Mums, good luck,

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the look of the new folders and stamps. A new storage system sounds exciting. Will be watching the shows. Have a good day£ day. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry forgot to say love both today’s cards.

      Delete
  7. Two lovely cards I hope to be able to watch tonight

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards John....
    can't wait to see your show later... you bring us so many good ideas...
    Hugs Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything sounds wonderful John, a new storage system too, can’t wait.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning John,
    Two gorgeous cards.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card John the flower is beautiful see you tonight love june Horrocks xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello John,
    Two very different cards colourwise today, and both are gorgeous.
    See you this evening!
    love Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi John, These are just wonderful,I am really looking forward to tonight.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi John,
    oh darn it I have been so busy I forgot to watch or record your show.
    Beautiful cards and the scene on the first is so lovely and what a fantastic poinsettia on the second one.
    Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved the first show John. These new EF's are great.
    Love Valx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi John, beautiful cards, love the dramatic look of the first one. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Marie P. from Longridge17 September 2018 at 09:36

    Good morning John.
    I managed to watch your show last evening on my PC and was very impressed. I even hears the crash of glass or something while Price Drop was on. I have your morning presentation on even as I type this. Hope you have a great day.
    Marie P.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Marie P.from Longridge17 September 2018 at 09:45

    I really must correct my previous comment as I thought your presentation was on right now. It must have been Dave's voice I could hear. You will be on in 15 minutes so I guess you'll still be setting up.
    Have a great day.
    Marie P.

    ReplyDelete