Another card using the Nordic Square and the Noel today using white gold pearl acrd and kraft card a really unusual mix but i love the subtlety of the colour way.
Morning John, I saw this nn Hochanda and thought how great it was so ordered the die I love the way you can, and have, moved it to create such different patterns.
Hi John your card is gorgeous I just love the design. I have treated myself to a few of your Christmas dies lately and I must say they all cut brilliantly. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Hello John, This is another of my favourites! I told you I had a fair few!! I love the Dies but also the colours you have used and how you have used them. Thanks for the inspiration. Love Myra xx
Hi John, what a very stunning card and that design is so brilliant and very wonderful. Never thought of using those colour card together must try it now. Who knew kraft card would make such beautiful pooinsettias. Lots of craty regards. Jenny L.
Morning John, this card is really beautiful and the white gold and kraft card really do work brilliantly together. Have a good day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteLove the card and the colour combo John.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Morning John, I saw this nn Hochanda and thought how great it was so ordered the die I love the way you can, and have, moved it to create such different patterns.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx
Beautiful card John. Never thought of this colour combination before but it looks so good together.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
A lovely colour combination. Hope to see you later today.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Really lovely card today, love the colour combination.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card, great colours.
B xx
When you showed this card on Hochanda I fell in love with it I love the design and colours
ReplyDeleteGood morning John beautiful card the colour combination is fantastic
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, John. See you later.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
Lydia
X
So beautiful John. Rita xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John your card is gorgeous I just love the design. I have treated myself to a few of your Christmas dies lately and I must say they all cut brilliantly. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card John. Love the colours. Hoping to play with my new dies later today. Take care.xxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteThis is another of my favourites! I told you I had a fair few!! I love the Dies but also the colours you have used and how you have used them. Thanks for the inspiration.
Love Myra xx
Lovely card John, would never have thought to use this colour on a Christmas card but it just works so well.
ReplyDeleteLove this card John love the colours too you do put some nice colours to gethe have a goofs day love June horrocks xxxxxxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, Just love this colour combination,so understated and elegant.Stay healthy and happy.Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John,
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful!
I love your Nordic square xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeletewhat a very stunning card and that design is so brilliant and very wonderful.
Never thought of using those colour card together must try it now.
Who knew kraft card would make such beautiful pooinsettias.
Lots of craty regards. Jenny L.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning.
love Maureen x
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete