Saturday, 15 September 2018

Sneak Peak 2...

Happy Saturday,

One day to go till the launch off my Final christmas range the Cut and emboss folders and a couple of die sets as well ( the new Large Stags head is in this release as well)  Today I am sharing 2 more of the new folders!

Don't forget to join kms on hochanda at 6pm tomorrow night for the launch!
Enjoy...

26 comments:

  1. Morning John, oh WOW these are fabulous, both of them are amazing, and I like the embossed edge frames inside the center of them too. Yes you get my vote.

    Pity you are not at Ally Pally today as Colin has just said that he will take me, will of course have to queue up for a ticket but at least I am going, hope to see Martine there too.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John.
    Thank you a lovely card.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards and looking forward to seeing you demo the new goodies tomorrow.
    Love Valx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful John, I,m sure these will be a sell out, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning John very pretty cards the embossing folders look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning John,
    Two beautiful cards.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two lovely cards I hope to watch the shows tomorrow It’ll depend on family stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just can’t wait to see these in action John, they look stunning.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards John love them both. Have a great weekend love June Horrocks xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these John Great seeing you last week x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi John, beautiful cards, looking forward to seeing the folders. Have a good day all. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello John,
    These are gorgeous. Sooooo looking forward to seeing the launch show tomorrow evening.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are beautiful cards John. Love the new embossing folders. We really are spoilt for choice. Looking forward to the shows. Hope the workshop is going well. I am sure everyone is enjoying it. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi John, These are absolutely stunning,so beautiful,another winner without doubt.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really loving these folders John. Can't wait to see them. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi John two gorgeous cards
    Looking forward to seeing your show tomorrow but will have to record is as I'm at AP tomorrow Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cards. Looking forward to the show. You have shown us so many wonderful things, especially in the Christmas range, you are very talented X

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love these! I hope I don't loose power from Florence which is supposed to affect us here tomorrow. I would love to get these folders. Very pretty cards!
    Stephanie K
    SC/USA

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi John. Hope you had as good a day today as I did at Ally Pally. I got a lot of your products at the Art of Craft stall and the lady did her best to make me buy even more!!!! I hope you will be able to make it there next time. Love today's cards, just my thing and am looking forward to your launch tomorrow.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi John,
    more wonderful and stunning creations.
    They are both so very gorgeous and very beautifully created.
    Love them both.
    I do hope you have had a great time today at your workshop.
    Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi John your cards are stunning. Those embossing folders are gorgeous. I must admit that I had a look at the Crafts Too website to see what is coming. They are bound to be popular. I hope the workshop went well. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Marie P. from Longridge16 September 2018 at 09:43

    Two beautiful cards John. The second one called out to me so I hope there will be a demo somewhere along the line.
    I am hoping to see your launch on my PC this evening.
    Have a great day.
    Marie P.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love your cards John, so inspirational, your demos are a great help!
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete