Wednesday, 19 September 2018

White Noel...

Happy Wednesday,



Today I am sharing a card made using the nordic Noel and the Nordic square dies form this weeks die release.  These are the last of my Christmas die range promise lol! although there are lots more sample to come x















I cut the outline frame from the nordic square into a pice of white gold pearl card and backed this with double sided adhesive before adding clear chunky glitter.

I then simply adhered the NOEL letters in the centre .


I added poinsettias ( if anyone missed out on this die out stamp its will be back in a couple of weeks) on the corner of opposing ends of the square.

enjoy...

23 comments:

  1. Good morning John Wow stunning card I love every element it's very elegant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello John, a lovely and elegant card, subtle bling with the glitter. Have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning John, one of my favourite samples on Hochanda, got my dies etc. on order, so will have a play when they arrive.

    Enjoy your workshops today and say hello to Eunice for me xx

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty John, so elegant. Please keep bringing us the Christmas cards.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John
    A beautiful card. This is a great die, so useful.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card today, very classy.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. An elegant card, John.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card You can show as many Christmas samples as you want I need the help to get my mojo going

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning John,
    Beautiful card love the all white.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another beautiful card John.
    Love Valx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely gorgeous, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning John
    Wow Stunning card love love it. So elegant.
    Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning is the word so beautiful thanks John xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh John this is a stunning card it is just so gorgeous. Your dies are just amazing. Keep up the good work. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi John

    A beautifull card today, white on white always looks elegant.

    Heather R Oxfordshire

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautiful card John. Don’t mind how many Christmas cards you show us. Enjoy your workshop. I am sure all those that come will enjoy it. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card John love seeing all your Christmas cards keep showing them

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely stunning John, such an elegant card, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi John, Absolutely beautiful,just love everything about this one.Enjoy your workshop,stay healthy and happy.Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello John,
    This is fabulous, I love it.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello John,
    This card is another of my favourites! I do have a fair few favourites though !!
    This one is really classy!
    Show as many samples as you like! I love looking at them!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi John,
    oh I love white on white designs they always look so elegant.
    What a different look to those dies with the white it's very stunningly gorgeous.
    Poinsettias are stunning also.
    Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete