All that glitters isn't gold but todays card is lol! This card is made undoing just the Snowflake wreath die set and gold glitter card with white Crafts Too Linen card.
WOW! I am the first to comment "today" although it is Tuesday, dinner time here. No matter as I am usually so late by UK time. I really like this card...simply elegant....love the snowflakes in the corners and of course the sentiment is perfect for it. Stephanie K SC/USA EST
Good morning John. Thank you for your lovely contribution to my day albeit a day late. I have used your snowflake dies on some of my cards this year and although they don't come close to yours I do like the effects and I will have a go at replicating this one later today. Thank you for all your shares. Marie P.
Hello John, I’m still on Catch up! Isn’t it amazing how a change of colours completely alters the look of a card! Thanks for all the inspiration! Love Myra xx
Have you ever wondered if it's possible to hack things the way hackers do it in the movies.π€π€
Yeah its possible !!! πππ
"AS LONG AS IT'S TECHNOLOGY, IT CAN BE HACKED"
Hacking can easily be done by computer virus or spyware (depending on what the hacker intend to do) in the targeted device.
We at THE HACK GEEKS give you the best hacking service there ever.ππ
We understand the Issues of scammers all over the internet and that's why we give you a solid prove of our services.
We have got the top hackers in hackerone.com that are always ready to hack for you anytime, anywhere, any device, organization, federal agencies, university, college you just think of it.
We can help:
* To Hack, Clone or Track to Phone? π±π²
* To Sniff, Erase or Change to file in a Company, Organization or in a Federal agency? ππ
Eg: Changing of grades in a university.
Changing of identity.
Deleting of files such as criminal records and evidence.
Changing of files and evidence in federal facilities.
Stealing of files and documents from companies and organizations.
* To retrieve lost BitCoinπ°π°
* Mining of BitCoinπ°π°
* To hack an Email or any Social Media account? π
* To Transfer funds without being detected? π΄π΅π·
* To increase your credit score? ππ
* To Hack Credit / Debit card? π³π³
All these are what we can do for you.
We are descrete and will not expose our service to you to anyone.
WOW! I am the first to comment "today" although it is Tuesday, dinner time here. No matter as I am usually so late by UK time. I really like this card...simply elegant....love the snowflakes in the corners and of course the sentiment is perfect for it.
ReplyDeleteStephanie K
SC/USA
EST
Hello John, a very elegant card, and a simple but striking combination of the card. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteA great card John. Great for batch making I like the glitter xx
ReplyDeleteHi John.
ReplyDeleteThank you a beautiful card I love this die set, cut in different colours could be star flowers.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John, this is stunning, you are so clever, this get's my vote today. Off to my craft group today, still not got everything ready.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Gorgeous card today, really lovely.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Absolutely gorgeous John.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Lovely glittery card John.
ReplyDeleteLove Valx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
Lydia
X
Lovely card, John. Nice and flat for posting.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
I’m usually not a lover of glitter but this is gorgeous Is it the subtle colour or the design or what It’s terrific
ReplyDeleteGood morning John lovely card I love the gold glitter with the gorgeous snowflakes
ReplyDeleteReally pretty card John, love the sparkle.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John. Love the glitter. Thank you. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHi John, Very sparkly and festive,really pretty.Stay healthy and happy.Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteI love your Snowflake dies, John, You can use them in so many different ways.
ReplyDeleteLove all that glitter, too!,
Good morning John.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your lovely contribution to my day albeit a day late.
I have used your snowflake dies on some of my cards this year and although they don't come close to yours I do like the effects and I will have a go at replicating this one later today.
Thank you for all your shares.
Marie P.
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteI’m still on Catch up! Isn’t it amazing how a change of colours completely alters the look of a card!
Thanks for all the inspiration!
Love Myra xx
πTHE HACK GEEKSπ
ReplyDeleteHave you ever wondered if it's possible to hack things the way hackers do it in the movies.π€π€
Yeah its possible !!! πππ
"AS LONG AS IT'S TECHNOLOGY, IT CAN BE HACKED"
Hacking can easily be done by computer virus or spyware (depending on what the hacker intend to do) in the targeted device.
We at THE HACK GEEKS give you the best hacking service there ever.ππ
We understand the Issues of scammers all over the internet and that's why we give you a solid prove of our services.
We have got the top hackers in hackerone.com that are always ready to hack for you anytime, anywhere, any device, organization, federal agencies, university, college you just think of it.
We can help:
* To Hack, Clone or Track to Phone? π±π²
* To Sniff, Erase or Change to file in a Company, Organization or in a Federal agency? ππ
Eg: Changing of grades in a university.
Changing of identity.
Deleting of files such as criminal records and evidence.
Changing of files and evidence in federal facilities.
Stealing of files and documents from companies and organizations.
* To retrieve lost BitCoinπ°π°
* Mining of BitCoinπ°π°
* To hack an Email or any Social Media account? π
* To Transfer funds without being detected? π΄π΅π·
* To increase your credit score? ππ
* To Hack Credit / Debit card? π³π³
All these are what we can do for you.
We are descrete and will not expose our service to you to anyone.
Contact:
thehackgeeks@gmail.com
We look forward to hacking for you.