Monday, 17 September 2018

More Cut and Emboss...

Happy Monday,

I'm back on Hochanda today with the One Day Special and the launch of my new Cut and Emboss folders as well as the final Christmas dies from my John Next Door Range.


I thought I would share 2 more cards today made with the folders.

First is the Holly and Ivy frame and here I've reversed the folder to make the banner go accross the top with a simple bow to frame the deers in the snow shaker element.

secondly the baubles used as a shaker card.  I will demo a simple shaker card make with this die in the 9am show.

Shows today are at 9am, 1pm and final call at 5pm.

Enjoy...

21 comments:

  1. Good morning John Wow two stunning cards I love the poinsettias on the second card & the way you've created shaker elements with the baubles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello John, love the look of both these cards, but my favourite is the 2nd one, as the poinsettias are just gorgeous. Have a good day all. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John, Shows have been wonderful and the folders are amazing.Well done,again.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John
    Great cards. Recorder set for today’s shows.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning John, oh my goodness, the shows were brilliant, will watch todays, looking forward to them, the samples on the show were fantastic.

    Yes got mine on order

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous samples today John and the shows last night were brilliant. Looking forward to today’s shows. Ordered mine but don’t tell Myra. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two lovely cards and I enjoyed yesterday’s shows I especially like this bauble one

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John. Love both of the cards. The embossing just makes them look so special.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John the show was just great I loved the cards and the folders were so clever John I’m making my list for Santa already must have them by hook or by crook lol see you a nine
    Love June Horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning John,
    Two lovely cards. Watching the show now really lovely goodies.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow John, brilliant dies, loving the shows, put my order in for the embossing folders and the dies.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Managed to watch both shows last night on my computer.
    Amazing, well done, and as expected 'sell outs'
    Love Nancy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi John,
    2 more excellent makes today.
    Love the shaker element and those cut and emboss folders are brilliant.
    Love the wonderful designs and the gorgeous luxurious look to the 2nd one.
    These folder can save you lots of time crafting.
    Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi John these cards are stunning those folders are just amazing. As usual I am a bit late to the party. Enjoy the rest of your day and have a safe journey home. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello John,
    Fabulous embossing folders and other goodies on your shows make such fantastic cards. Congratulations on another successful launch.
    Littlelamb, John may not tell Myra - but I will lol. x
    love Maureen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello John,
    Jackie, I’m later than you! Sorry John had migraine but fine now! You have been so clever again! I could have gone mad and very nearly did but I’m a lot more restrained than some!! Aka Brenda!!
    Maureen told me - then I read it for myself. I confess I placed an order with Mrs Duck who has dispatched it already!! Amazing!
    I’m going to watch today’s Show when I finish here. Many thanks for all the great hints and tips!
    Safe journey home,
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another successful launch. The cut emboss folders look great. Well done.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  18. You sure are a man on a mission John.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Marie P. from Longridge19 September 2018 at 11:31

    Beautiful cards John, Unfortunately I have come to the end of my craft budget for the year.(Are promises made to be broken?) I would love to have ALL of your dies and would be happy with HALF of your talents.
    Hugs.
    Marie P.

    ReplyDelete