Wednesday, 12 September 2018

Aqua Waste Snowflakes...

Happy Wednesday,

Today's card is made with just one die for the background and the snowflakes.


I started by cutting the elegant snowflakes die plate from a square of aqua card I then rotated the die and cut this again form the other side.

I embossed a piece of white card with the Crafts Too snowdrops embossing folder and from mounted this behind the 'waste' piece in aqua.


I added the circle die cut in the centre and tied a piece of aqua bakers twine arround the card finishing with a messy bow.


I cut the snowflake die form white card covered with double sided adhesive and then added clear glitter on top.  I made up the snowblowers as shown alternating white and aqua.




















I finished by adding stick on crystals in the centres of the snowflakes.

Enjoy...



21 comments:

  1. Hello John, a great card especially as you use both parts of the die cut. Lovely colour combo too. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning John, well this definitely gets my vote, not only are you using your lovely dies but it is my favourite colour Aqua. Yes love it.


    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John.
    Thank you a very pretty card.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a simple concept to produce an effective card.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card today, love the colours.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card John!
    I love the colours, in fact,
    I love everything about it!
    I'm so glad you are doing so well x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colours the layout but most of all I love the fact that you have only used one die

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the card John the dies are brill and my favourite colour thank you
    Love June Horrocks xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful card John. Really like the aqua colour.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi John. Smashing card today - snowflakes and sparkle - my favourites. Great alternative colour for Christmas which gives a more modern feel to the card.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi John, Beautiful colour and using single die is amazing.Stay healthy and happy.Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi John this is a stunning card I love it. The way you have used the dies is amazing. I like the colours too just right for snowflakes. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Morning John yet again another stunning card. Love the fact you just used the die to achieve the effect. Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good Morning, Lovely card...very cool. I love your color choice for this one and the twine "tied" with snowflakes is very effective.
    Have a good day, all,
    Stephanie K

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this card John and a brilliant idea. Going to give this a try. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello John,
    What a pretty, fresh card today, thank you.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello John,
    Another beautiful card - so easily made with your lovely products!
    Thank you!
    Happy Birthday Maureen!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, John. Well, this looks like another must have! Stunning card, I really like how you used the "waste" showing that nothing need be wasted. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete