Monday, 24 September 2018

Pop the Cork...

Happy Monday,

Tomorrow on Hochanda I will be launching my Champagne Bottle die designed for all occasions, here I have used it for a Christmas card but too me its perfect for special birthdays and anniversaries!



















The shows are at 12pm and 4pm and will feature my favourite dies form my Christmas range,

Enjoy...




20 comments:

  1. Hi John.
    Thank you a great card looking forward to the show.
    Have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely John and great that you're on Hochanda tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

    Love Valx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This die looks good. Looking forward to your shows John.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big WOW here! Hope you’ll be celebrating after the shows.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card today, looking forward to seeing more cards using this Die.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning John, another super duper creation, looking forward to seeing all the samples.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi John
    A lovely card and great idea.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning John Great card at first glance I thought it was a real champagne bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello John, what a great card, love the bottle die, very useful. Have a good day all. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning John,
    This looks interesting, great idea.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card John, been looking for something like this for a while now.
    Will be watching tomorrow to see this lovely die.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun concept Like you say, perfect for all occasions

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi John
    Love this, I have often made champers bottles as special birthday cards but have had to make my own templates now you produce this well done you!

    Heather R Oxfordshire

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello John,
    That bottle looks so realistic!! Great idea! Looking forward to seeing your shows tomorrow!
    Safe travel,
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi John, This looks very interesting,will be watching as always. Stay healthy and happy.Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh John your card is gorgeous. That die is just amazing I love it. There are so many occasions when it would be useful. I am looking forward to your shows and finding out what your favourite Christmas dies are. Enjoy the rest of the day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  18. You kept this under your hat, looks fab, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello John,
    Great idea and you've shown some fab cards. See you tomorrow!!!
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sorry I am late. Great idea. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete