Monday, 10 September 2018

Snowing Blue...


Happy Monday,

Today Im running a training day for Aladine and Izink so will be showing some fab new goodies in the Izink range.  ( you may have seen a sneak peak of one of them yesterday!)  I will be sharing these with you all very soon!

Back to today and I thought I would share this card this, possibly because its blue, as its one of nay faves for the last launch!

I used a selection of the dies form with releases with the deer scenes and the snowflake edges layers with the sapphire, white and Yale blue lustre print card.

Enjoy...


22 comments:

  1. Morning John, this card is spectacular, love the shades of blue together. Have a great day all. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning John, another wonderful card, the blue is very striking but perfect for this creation, yes I like this very much.

    Enjoy your demoing today.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card today,love all the shades of blue.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite dramatic John.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John
    A great card.
    Fabulous shows yesterday.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card John. Great shows yesterday. Can’t wait to see what else you are bringing to us. Those pens looked good.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning John lovely card I like the shades of blue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Like you my favourite colour is blue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, John. I have your shows still to watch as we were away at the weekend.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card John. Love it created in blue. Enjoyed yesterday's shows and can't wait to receive my stamps. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. John, this is a really beautiful card, just love the colours and everything! BBx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi John, Loved the shows and looking forward to the next one.Beautiful card today and just love those colours.Stay healthy and happy,
    Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello John,
    The shows were great, and when I look at this card I just think of Elvis singing "Blue Christmas". It's gorgeous.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Totally stunning card John, love the monochrome in blue shades, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card today. Thank you. The shows were brilliant yesterday. Learned a lot which I hope go put 8nto practice when my stamps arrive. Take care and hope the day is going well.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh John your card is stunning. I just love those dies. I am going to have to see if I can get hold of any. I am going to watch your latest shows on catch up. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi John I’m late today sorry love this cardthe blue is awesome loved your programmes great demos thank you John
    Love June Horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card and had a fab time at your workshop today

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello John,
    Great cards - loved the Shiw I’ve seen - still one to watch! You make stamping look easy ! Maureen makes stamping look easy too! I need to try harder!
    Many thanks,
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Marie P. from Longridge11 September 2018 at 11:19

    A lovely card John. I really like the blue colours you have used. I'm with you Myra on your comment re,stamping. I too need to try harder.
    Marie P.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This card is one of my very favorites. I love the deer in the snow. Very peaceful and beautiful card.
    Stephanie K

    ReplyDelete