Tuesday, 18 September 2018

Nordic Stag...


Happy Tuesday,

Firstly thank you to everyone who messaged me about yesterdays shows I loved working with the new Cut and Emboss folders!  I also launched the fin al 3 dies in my Christmas set yesterday the Nordic Stag range.


Today I am just sharing a very different card for me using all 3 dies in the set.

Enjoy...



21 comments:

  1. Morning John, the shows were great, love the Nordic set, but also the folders, they give such a lovely, quick and easy finished card. Have a good day all. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning John lovely colourful Christmas card Even though I'm on hols at moment I did manage to watch a little of your shows the embossing folders look amazing you had some fabulous examples

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John.
    Thank you a lovely card and great shows.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your shows John and adore your new collection. Can’t wait for mine to arrive.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John
    Great card, and great shows. The folders are an excellent product.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John
    Fabulous card... love all your shows...can't wait to get my Dies etc...
    hugs Sylvie
    Gibraltar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Apologies for having been awol for the last few days.
    Lovely card today. Still catching up with the shows.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John.
    Great shows as always. All fantastic new products especially the folders. I just had to have some.
    Congratulations on selling out twice. I bet you're so happy.
    Hope you can have a rest today.
    Love Valx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning John, o my flipping broadband keeps going down, I typed a lovely message and it didn't go through so got to type it all again.

    You deserve every accolade that we crafters are bestowing on you, whether it me verbally, email, social media, this blog or in person, I love your work and the final Christmas release is stunning, you must be so pleased with the way the show went. Oh yes I am waiting for mine to be delivered, and I ordered the new trolley too....what am I like.

    I know you are going to Diss tomorrow for a workshop, I know this because my friend Eunice (you will recognize her when you see her she was with me at Detling and has been at Ally Pally) is attending - she is a lovely lady and she comes to my craft group every week. Say hello for me.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shows and of course great products I did email in but I’m not sure if you get to read them afterwards
    I particularly love this Nordic set of dies

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning John,
    Enjoyed the shows. Love the traditional colours of this card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love today’s card John yup must be so chuffed with your shows yesterday congratulations the new folders are just brilliant can’t wait to have a go thanks for all the tips
    Love June Horrocks xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi John. What a really striking card, it really stood out on TV probably because of the deep colours.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi John this is a stunning Christmas card those dies are just amazing. Your shows were brilliant. I am not surprised lots of things sold out. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great shows John. Can't wait to receive my cut 'n' emboss folders! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card John. Really enjoyed the shows yesterday and lots of tips. Thank you. Not surprised you had two sellouts. Congratulations. Just waiting for my parcel to arrive now. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello John,
    I’ve now seen nearly all the Shows! Just got yesterday’s 9 am one to watch! We had no Internet or any electricity as a Smart Meter was being fitted!! I have my doubts about them but we shall see!!
    No doubts about your latest Launch though! I do like that large Noel ! Saw it more clearly in the 5pm Show! I love that Wedgewood colour blue card you use! I love blue!
    You have worked so hard - have a little rest today! Unpack your trolley!!
    Lovely card today,
    Many thanks,
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi John, The shows were just amazing,and the new products are really great,you must be so happy at the moment.You absolutely seem to know just what the crafting world needs and you deserve every success you have.I love the large Noel.I would say have a rest now but knowing you that is probably unlikely.Stay healthy and happy
    Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi John,
    as someone said you deserve all the praise 1 for knowing exactly what crafters want because of course you are one.
    2 your designing ideas are excellent.
    3 your make the most stinning creations always.
    4 you explain in every detail how to use your products.
    5 you are such a nice person and deserve all the fame.
    Well done on all your sell outs and I'm not at all surprised.
    Love this wonderful card and the super, super dies used to make it it's a stunner or as they say a mantle piece pleaser.
    Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lots of festive cheer in the colour. You’ve produced another wonderful range.
    Well done.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete