Happy Thursday,
I will be revealing sneak peeks from tomorrow of my New Christmas Cut and Emboss folders from tomorrow which launch on Hochanda this Sunday at 6pm.
Todays card is made just using the Snowflake square die and the matching snowflakes die set that was used on yesterdays card.
I cut the square twice adhering one to blue glitter card and one onto acetate. I cut a circle fro the glitter card square and carefully placed the acetate version behind so it looks like the pattern continues.
Enjoy...
Hi John, another brilliant card, love the continuing pattern idea. Have a good day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteGood morning John A very pretty card the snowflakes are beautiful
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing sneaky peeks of your new launch
A very pretty Christmas card John. Looking forward to your new range on Sunday.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Morning John, a beautiful snowflake card today, lots of glitter. Hope to see the show on Sunday.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Great card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Beautiful John.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteAnother great Christmas card.
Lydia
X
Lovely card this John I love the snowflake look forward to the sneak peeks thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June Horrocks xxxxxxx
Hi John this is an absolutely gorgeous Christmas card. I have given in and ordered some of your Christmas dies. I have been good for a very long time. I am looking forward to seeing the new embossing folders. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card John. Looking forward to seeing the Sneek peeks of your emboss and cut folders. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteA lovely card John I need to see this die in person because it does “play” with my eyes
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you did this card today as my dies just arrived so JND is on my mind. I am having evacuee's coming from our coast getting away from the hurricane so I may not be able to play for a bit however this will be my first attempt.
ReplyDeleteThanks, John,
Stephanie K
SC/USA
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteWhat a clever card! I really like this one . To be honest I’ve loved nearly all of them!
Looking forward to seeing what’s in store for us next!
Stephanie K - we moan about our weather here - it’s a British pass time but we have nothing like the extremes of weather you have! Stay safe and well done you look after evacuees!
Love Myra xx
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteanother super and stunning make today.
Love the wonderful and awesome design and colours used.
Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWow! This is beautiful, I can't wait to watch your shows on Sunday & hope you'll give us a few more sneak peeks before then. Thank you!
ReplyDelete