Monday, 1 October 2018

Another Cracker...

 Happy Monday,

Im sharing another Christmas Cracker today made using my Cracker die and the Snowflake panel die which ewes designed to fit the collar of the Cracker perfectly.

I cut the cracker die then cut the snowflake panel die into each end of the cracker placing silver mirror card behind this before rolling up the cracker.

Enjoy...


21 comments:

  1. Morning John, so beautiful and elegant, would make any Christmas table extra special. Love the box too. Have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning John, gorgeous and what a great idea if using the 2 dies together looks fantastic.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your crackers are much too beautiful to pull! You’ll have to go into production- they are much prettier than even the dearest in the really expensive stores!
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello John. This is beautiful. Great idea. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John. Love all these crackers. They are such a great idea as they are even more ornate than those that you can buy for such a lot of money in the shops. Thanks for sharing all your inspiration.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi John this is a gorgeous cracker. Now I do have the snowflake die so I suppose I really ought to buy the cracker die now. Have a great week. I know you will be busy. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello John,
    This is another stunner, it's beautiful.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi John, Absolutely beautiful,a real showpiece.Stay healthy and happy.Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John Another stunning cracker they would look fabulous on any festive table

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful cracker John as I always say far to beautiful to pull like jan said go into production so we can pull the crackers love june horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty even if we don't have crackers here. Maybe you could start a new tradition.
    Stephanie K
    SC/USA

    ReplyDelete
  13. It’s an absolute cracker of a cracker!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello John,
    It’s the rather late Myra here!
    A beautiful cracker and I’m looking forward to getting started with my new Dies! After next weekend I should be up and running again! Hopefully on time !!
    Many thanks and my apologies,
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ive ordered the cracker and its been dispatched cant wait to play x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, Could you tell me what weight card you use for your beautiful crackers John, I have just ordered the die and can’t wait to get making. Lyn x

    ReplyDelete