Happy Tuesday,
I thought I would continue the Pretty Theme with a card made with the Gerbera Daisy and the Gerbera Daisy collection. This time the flowers are in the new Craft Artist foam which I didn't think would work with the Gerbera but it dies really well and adds a new dimension to this flower.
All i had to do for these was cut the die in the soft yellow foam and make up the flower with stamens in the centre ( its works just as well with a brad) and add a little yellow pigment ink on the edges of the flower ones made up.
The leaves are a sneak peak of new Foliage dies I have launching on hochanda next week!
Enjoy...


Morning John, oh these flowers look so realistic, and not much pressing about to make them either, love the yellow tips, and what is that a sneak peak....... your are a tease.......
ReplyDeleteHope you are well
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hello John, a very pretty card, the flowers look brilliant, must try this foam, and see how I get on with it. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card John. Thank you for the sneak peak, can’t wait to see on Hochanda.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA pretty card to cheer us up this chilly morning.
B xx
Those flowers look really pretty! xxx
ReplyDeleteVery pretty card, lovely.
ReplyDeleteMichele
So gorgeous John, xxx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, John
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
This is such a pretty card John.
ReplyDeleteLoving the look of your new spiky type foliage, I definitely need that!
Looking forward to seeing it on your show next week.
A bright cheerful card just what is needed on this grey morning.
ReplyDeleteHeather R Oxfordshire
Hi John this is a stunning card. It is just so pretty. Those flowers are gorgeous. Now I need some of that foam. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi john what a beauty I love it so pretty the flowers are just stunning you are so clever thank you John love always
ReplyDeleteJune horrocks xxxxxxxxx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, love the flowers.
Lydia
X
This is a beautiful card. Love the flowers. Looking forward to the show next week. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card! It looks like a really pretty china plate! The flowers are lovely! What’s this about sneak peeks!!?
I seem to be able to post again!
Love Myra xx
A cheerful card design, beautiful and bright. John, you do "pretty" so well. Your pretty cards are what lured me to your card designs. Please continue to do more of this style of pretty.
ReplyDeleteHi John lovely card so fresh looking xx
ReplyDeleteHi John lovely card the flowers are amazing Sorry I didn't comment yesterday I spent the day out with my Grandchildren
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card using that fabulous yellow foam
ReplyDeleteVery pretty Fresh and crisp for winter but perfect for Spring and Summer
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteOoh pretty, pretty and I love it.
Will you please update your upcoming TV shows at the top of your blog as the last dates were for August and I need to get my social calendar sorted lol.
love Maureen x
I agree with Maureen! Would love to have updated shows listed.
ReplyDeleteYellow...sunny and happy. Pretty easel card. I am now ready for spring as we have had nippy weather here. I am not a fan of the cold.
Stephanie K