Quick card today with a Bee Balm collection card that I have net posted as I wasn't sure about the flower I think the colours are a bit off what do you guys think?
Hi John, Lovely card,maybe I would have used a darker blue edge on the flower,and maybe slightly darker leaves,having said that the card is still very appealing.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
Lovely card John but I too agree with the others, the flower needs to be edged in a darker blue and the green on the leaves also needs to be darker I think then it would blend in more with the rest of the card.
I think your instincts are correct. Something is off with the colors. You will correct it I feel sure. Hope you have some rest & fun this weekend, Stephanie K
Hi John this is a stunning card I love it. If you make the flower a bit more blue it will be fine. I am always making things I am not sure about. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Looks good, xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John
ReplyDeleteLovely card. Colours are fine.
B xx
A lovely card John but think the blue could be a bit darker on the flower. Lovely flower though. Take care.
ReplyDeleteHi John, Lovely card,maybe I would have used a darker blue edge on the flower,and maybe slightly darker leaves,having said that the card is still very appealing.Stay healthy and happy
ReplyDeleteLots of Love Barbara D xxx
Morning John, yes I like the sample but agree about the colours, they don't correspond together me, although the rest of the card is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteHope you are OK xxxx
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Good morning John Lovely card but I too agree about the colours of he flowers & leaves
ReplyDeleteI agree with the others, John, about the colours.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
I agree The flowers need to be edged darker or the background needs to be lighter Lovely layout though
ReplyDeleteLovely card John but I too agree with the others, the flower needs to be edged in a darker blue and the green on the leaves also needs to be darker I think then it would blend in more with the rest of the card.
ReplyDeleteHi John, a lovely design for this card, but yes the flower should be darker and the leaves too. Have a good day all. Bx
ReplyDeleteI think your instincts are correct. Something is off with the colors. You will correct it I feel sure.
ReplyDeleteHope you have some rest & fun this weekend,
Stephanie K
Lovely John.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Love it John xxxx
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful layout John but I think the flower should be a little more blue.In every other way the card is a winner.
ReplyDeleteMarie P.
Hi John this is a stunning card I love it. If you make the flower a bit more blue it will be fine. I am always making things I am not sure about. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John. Absolutely stunning, the flowers look gorgeous in the foam. Can’t wait to see the foam on Hochanda.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x