My maker blog Featuring Products from my own range as well as the products I am Buying, Using and Loving...
Morning John, a super card, love white and silver, always a classy combo. Have a good day everyone. Bx
Hi john.Thank you a lovely card.Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John absolutely gorgeous yes I really do like this one, I can imagine this with some little lights in the background can't you.Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John A beautiful card. Love that frame.B xx
Morning John,Gorgeous card.LydiaX
Gorgeous card, John.Anne (Northampton)
So beautiful. Xxx
Oh John this is a stunning card. I love the frame and the scene you have created. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
Hi john what a stunning card I love this one very special the flowers are beautiful and your village scene is just fab thank you Love June horrocks xxxxxx
Good morning John gorgeous Christmas card love the village scene
A gorgeous card Mohn. Have been using this folder this week and will use it a lot I think. Thank you.
Hi John,Absolutely beautiful,so crisp and elegant,just lovely.Stay healthy and happy.Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
Hi John. Love this really magical Christmas card today.Lisbeth
Hello John,Love today's card. It's elegant and magical.Maureen x
A stunning shaker card design. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you for bringing us something new John.
Fabulous design JohnJune x
beautiful card simple but elegant have a great day xx
Hello John, Just realised it’s supper time and I’d forgotten to comment! The card today is another beauty! Thank you, Love Myra xx
It’s gorgeous Silver with white is a favourite of mine
Beautiful card John.You never fail to impress.Marie P.
This was my favorite of the new embossing folders. What a lovely card. Stephanie K
Morning John, a super card, love white and silver, always a classy combo. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteHi john.
ReplyDeleteThank you a lovely card.
Take care and have fun Kitty.
Morning John absolutely gorgeous yes I really do like this one, I can imagine this with some little lights in the background can't you.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA beautiful card. Love that frame.
B xx
Morning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card.
Lydia
X
Gorgeous card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
So beautiful. Xxx
ReplyDeleteOh John this is a stunning card. I love the frame and the scene you have created. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi john what a stunning card I love this one very special the flowers are beautiful and your village scene is just fab thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxxx
Good morning John gorgeous Christmas card love the village scene
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous card Mohn. Have been using this folder this week and will use it a lot I think. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteHi John,Absolutely beautiful,so crisp and elegant,just lovely.Stay healthy and happy.Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
ReplyDeleteHi John. Love this really magical Christmas card today.
ReplyDeleteLisbeth
Hello John,
ReplyDeleteLove today's card. It's elegant and magical.
Maureen x
A stunning shaker card design. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteThank you for bringing us something new John.
ReplyDeleteFabulous design John
ReplyDeleteJune x
beautiful card simple but elegant have a great day xx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteJust realised it’s supper time and I’d forgotten to comment! The card today is another beauty!
Thank you,
Love Myra xx
It’s gorgeous Silver with white is a favourite of mine
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John.
ReplyDeleteYou never fail to impress.
Marie P.
This was my favorite of the new embossing folders. What a lovely card.
ReplyDeleteStephanie K