I thought it was time I brought back stamping Saturday and so I am sharing 2 stamped cards today made using g the Crafts Too Multilayer stamps and the Izink inks and new Dye Pens.
Morning John, lovely to see stamping Saturday back, their are so many elements to crafting that we forget sometimes that these things are there to be used. Stunning samples xx
Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Stunning sampled John I’ve been a crafter for 20 years decoupage was my favourite I watched one of your stamping shows and started a new story to my crafting I’m not very good and at 80 I’ll have to hurry up and improve lol glad stamping is back xxxxx Love June horrocks xxxxx
Thank you John for showing your stamping samples. Saw you do the second one on your show recently, it's absolutely gorgeous. Although I have lots of dies, stamping will always be my first love. They are also good for posting as you only need to use the card flat for most stamping, if I add a raised layer I always get charged for a large letter.
Hi John your cards are stunning. I haven't done any stamping for ages. Have all your blog problems resolved? Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie
I adore the second card, John. I really enjoyed seeing you make it on Hochanda. You put it together so effortlessly and quickly. Inspirational! Stephanie K
Morning John, lovely to see stamping Saturday back, their are so many elements to crafting that we forget sometimes that these things are there to be used. Stunning samples xx
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteLovely cards.
B xx
Two great cards today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Two lovely cards, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Two lovely cards I am just getting into doing stamping after buying a Crafts Too stamping press
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteLovely cards.
Lydia
X
Stunning sampled John I’ve been a crafter for 20 years decoupage was my favourite I watched one of your stamping shows and started a new story to my crafting I’m not very good and at 80 I’ll have to hurry up and improve lol glad stamping is back xxxxx
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxx
Thank you John for showing your stamping samples. Saw you do the second one on your show recently, it's absolutely gorgeous. Although I have lots of dies, stamping will always be my first love. They are also good for posting as you only need to use the card flat for most stamping, if I add a raised layer I always get charged for a large letter.
ReplyDeleteTwo lovely cards today. I really want to make the second card. Thank you. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteGreat stamped cards John, love the serene feeling of the 2nd one. Bx
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteStamping and colouring is my first love and your cards today are beautiful.
love Maureen x
Hi John your cards are stunning. I haven't done any stamping for ages. Have all your blog problems resolved? Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHi John Two beautiful cards I love the bright colours of the first card & the beautiful scenery in the second
ReplyDeleteBoth the cards are beautiful. Hope your blog problems are resolving.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Both cards are lovely John, but the second one is my favourite, I Iove anything to do with nature and the sea/water.
ReplyDeleteAnnette x
I adore the second card, John. I really enjoyed seeing you make it on Hochanda. You put it together so effortlessly and quickly. Inspirational!
ReplyDeleteStephanie K