Thursday, 11 October 2018

Daves Card...

Happy Thursday,

Today I am demoing my christmas range and the return of the Lantern die at H&J Crafts in Louth, if you are in the area pop in and say Hi.  Today I ma sharing the card from my last Hochanda shows that Dave Bradford claimed as his christmas card!


A simple white on white card that hopefully is complex in simplicity!

Enjoy...

23 comments:

  1. Love the white on white,a great design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John.
    A brilliant card thank you.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card today, very elegant.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card John. Love white on white.
    Love Valx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Netty The Runner11 October 2018 at 08:21

    White on white, my favourite combination. The card is beautiful John.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, John. Have a good day.
    I’ve at last got around to making some Christmas cards.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi John
    Great white on white.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning John, brilliant card no wonder Dave claimed it, who wouldn't love a John Next Door original and this is such a beauty. Yes I have the dies, so guess what I will be doing soon ha ha cheeky xxxx

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Morning John,
    Lovely CAS card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  11. A beautiful card John. Enjoy your day. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi John this is a stunning card I love it. Dave has good taste. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful CAS card, no need for any further embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi John really lovely white on white card

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello John,
    I adore this, it's stunning.
    Hope today goes well for you.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi John, Not surprised Dave claimed this one,it is absolutely stunning.Stay healthy and happy.Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very elegant. White on white is a favourite of mine. Love from Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello John,
    This is my third attempt at posting today!!
    Your card is beautiful and it was nice to see Dave so pleased with his first Christmas Card of the year!
    I’ve just made a card using the Christmas Tree die which comes with your lantern! Really pleased with it. Thank you!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. A great card today John, I can see exactly why Dave Bradford liked it so much.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  20. It is a stunner I’m not surprised Dave B claimed it

    ReplyDelete
  21. I remember Dave picking this as his. It is very classic and of course there is a stag....
    Stephanie K

    ReplyDelete