Saturday, 6 October 2018

White Deer...

Happy Saturday,

Im still struggling with technical issues mainly accessing my photos as well as very slow internet and time constraints on me and my PC.  Therefore there wont be a blog post tomorrow.  I should be back on Monday and will be making some changes to the blog to assist next week.





23 comments:

  1. Hi John.
    Thank you a lovely card.
    I too am having problems with my internet.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning John, stunning creation today, quite understand your frustration with the technical issues, and understand no blog tomorrow boo hoo.....xxxx

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Tomorrow won’t be the same without your blog, but I hope you manage to get things sorted out. How frustrating for you.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John
    Lovely card.
    Good luck with the technical stuff!
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, John. Hope you get things sorted quickly.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card John. I will miss your blog John, hope you get things sorted out easily.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning John,
    Lovely card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John

    A real stunner here. Hope you your technology problems are soon resolved.

    Heather R Oxfordshire

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card John. Have a lovely day tomorrow. Will miss the blog. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning John lovely card Hope you get your technology problems sorted it's so time consuming & frustrating when these things go wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi John, another lovely card, hope you get all the gremlins sorted. Take care all. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi John this is a stunning card I love the design and the dies are gorgeous. I do hope all your technical issues get sorted. I know you are very busy. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello John,
    It's a beautiful card today and I hope you manage to sort things out tomorrow, there's nothing so frustrating.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card I hope you manage to get the problems sorted

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi John. Another stunner today, I particularly like the really delicate poinsettias.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely winter/Christmas card. Certainly a mantel piece.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi John, Beautiful card,love the soft colours. Hope your problems are soon sorted,I guess that's modern technology for you.Stay healthy and happy.Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. A stunning card today John hope you manage to get it sorted love June horrocks. Xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just love the card John.
    Hope you can get the Internet sorted.
    Happy Birthday for tomorrow.
    Love Valx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello John,
    Both yesterday’s card and today’s are lovely! Sorry you are having Internet problems! Hope you get it resolved soon as it’s most frustrating when you rely on it as much as you do.
    I’m shattered - been to Ikea today!! Craft room finished !! Woo Hoo!
    Have a lovely day tomorrow - I’m sorry I didn’t know the date sooner but I know it now!!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good luck with the it John
    Love June horrocks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, I didn,t see this yesterday and wondered where you were today, your birthday.
    Lovely card and have a great day. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. A beautiful card which came across nicely even though your internet wasn't.
    I hope you had a wonderful birthday,
    Stephanie K

    ReplyDelete