Tuesday, 16 October 2018

Sail Away...

Happy Tuesday,

Sorry for the delay in todays blog post and the interruption in the blog posts over the last couple of weeks.  The Internet where I live is getting very slow and the picture software I use has crashed meaning I have to change the way I do things  We are hoping to move by Christmas and so whatever temporary fix I put in place it will be temporary!  Hopefully I will continue to blog though for the next few weeks it may not be as frequent as it has been for the last 5 years.  Part of the issue is time being so heavily involved in the John Next Door brand has really limited the time I have to blog ( and lost of other things) so there may be some periods of missing posts whilst I try to get on top of everything and pack ready to move to our new home!

Back to today and I am back on hochanda tomorrow night at 6pm with the launch of the Ione Day Special all about Izink!


I've been wanting to do a set of shows covering all of the fabulous Ink products form this brand and so over tomorrow and thursday I will get the chance to share knowledge tips and techniques.
 There is also a Brand New storage system for the ink pads launching as so many people have asked for racks that fit the pads.  Also new storage and tool from the Fabulous Crafts Too so it will be a set of jam packed shows!  I am sharing a couple of samples made for demo on the show today which use a mix of the Pigment and dye ink pads as well as the new Izink Ink pens ( these are fab I cat wait to are them with you!) which I used for all the colour on this card



Enjoy...

16 comments:

  1. Hi John well done. Your cards are gorgeous. I do hope that your move goes smoothly and that you have a good internet connection when you get there. I am looking forward to your shows I always learn so much. I for one understand about time constraints. Just do what you can when you can. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards John. Looking forward to the launch show.
    You can only do what you can do John so if you're missing at times I for one completely understand.
    Love Valx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning John,
    Two beautiful cards.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love the sailing scene, beautifully coloured, pretty floral design too.
    Need to pace yourself John, things have changed for you.....in a fabulously creative way, so blogging every day perhaps needs to take a backseat for now. Take care of yourself, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Afternoon John, I feel so sorry for you with all these problems, if I can help in anyway let me know. xx

    Love the samples and looking forward to your shows xxx

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Netty The Runner16 October 2018 at 14:35

    Lovely cards John. Looking forward to seeing you on Hochanda. Hope your move goes to plan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi John, Love the sailing theme card,very tranquil.Just take care of yourself and do what you need to do for all the changes going on in your life.Looking forward to tomorrow.Stay healthy and happy
    Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards John. Thank you for your blog and can understand the problems. Life just gets in the way sometimes. We understand. I have these stamps so looking forward to the shows. I was thinking I didn’t need anything but your ink stamp storage sounds interesting and the pens. Looks like I could be buying things after all. Take care.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful.
    Sounds like the move has been moved back. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John,
    such lovely samples for the show.
    Love the sailing boat one it's very atmospheric and the clouds look fantastic.
    Can't beat the Izinks for lots of work.
    I used them recently to colour my fox.
    Sorry I have been missing recently Hubby had a small stroke and I am his carer so not a lot of time for blogging.
    Lots of crafty regards. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Two great cards, John. It is frustrating when you don't have a good internet connection.

    Anne ( Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi John
    Love your cards today.

    Heather R Oxfordshire

    ReplyDelete
  13. How frustrating for you. Love the cards. Looking forward to seeing your shows.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  14. A stunning sailing scene. I absolutely love the feeling of tranquility I get when looking at this card x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello John,
    Gorgeous Lanterns and lovely cards! Didn’t know you were on TV today! Some of your fans are away from home but we will catch up eventually!
    Many thanks, hope it all goes well!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi John must be so frustrating without a good Internet so I hope your new home will be hassle free. Just love the sailing boat picture you have posted. Love from Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete