Wednesday, 24 October 2018

Autumn Feeling...

Happy Wednesday,

Today I am sharing a card, again made with the poinsettia, but that to me has a real autumn feeling to it with the flowers made in peach foam with brown pigment ink edges.

I made the background card using my Bee Balm ovals matching the large semi circle die against itself to make a circle of flowers for the centre.  I shaded through the die with brown Izink Pigment ink pad and an ink blending tool so that the pattern of the flowers show.  I cut this to a square and matted and layers as shown.

The flowers are made by cutting peach Craft Artist foam ( launching on Hochanda on the 6th November) and i simply twisted the petals to elongate each petal to give a dissipated flower as shown.  I added green stamens in the centre and placed these on a collection of leaves.

I made the card as shown which has, to me at least, a real autumnal feel!

Enjoy...

23 comments:

  1. Hi John.
    Thank you another real beauty.
    I just love those flowers.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning John, wow those flowers look stunning, so realistic with the different colouring on them, yes get's my vote.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. John, this is gorgeous.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one John, love the colours. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card today, the flowers look great (not like a Poinsettia making it a very versatile Die).

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! Love the colours John. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Morning John,
    Beautiful card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning John Wow beautiful card the colours are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, John. Love the colours.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John this is a gorgeous card. I love the colours and the dies are gorgeous. I must admit that I have just ordered some more. They should be here soon. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow John, what a really stunning display of flowers.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning card, John. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning John. Wow love this colour of flowers . Really stunning card.
    Have a good day. Love and crafty hugs. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi John

    The design does have a very autumn feel. The flowers are exquisite, beautiful colour and shaping

    Happy crafting....

    June x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gorgeous card John and looks very Autumnal in those colours. Thank you. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi John, Absolutely gorgeous,the colours are stunning.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello John,
    A really lovely card! Very Autumnal - I think it’s gorgeous! I forgot to comment last night so am doing so today before I go out!! Looking forward to the Shows!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty and just like Fall, not Christmas. You are very creative as you see some many possibilities in every die.
    Stephanie K

    ReplyDelete
  19. It really does have an autumnal feel It’s gorgeous Roll on 6th Novywhen I can watch you use the foam

    ReplyDelete
  20. Enjoying - I am!!!! Gorgeous. Generally, I am not an orange type of artist, but your play of colors are perfect. The flowers are beautiful and the leaves are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello John,
    This is gorgeous, you've excelled yourself!
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful cad John, love the Autumn colours.

    ReplyDelete