Wednesday, 17 October 2018

Sunrise, sunset...


Happy Wednesday,

Im on Hochanda today at 6pm and 8pm with shows through tomorrow at 9am, 1pm and final call at 5pm with Izink techniques and some fabulous storage items ( I can personally never have enough storage!)

Here's a couple more samples made for the show both made using a combination of Pigment ink nd the new Izink Dye pens.

Enjoy...


23 comments:

  1. Loving your sea themed cards. The inky backgrounds are wonderful and so suit those fab stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John.
    Thank you great cards, looking forward to the shows.
    Have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John, just catching up on your blog, as have been away. Love this selection of cards, I am sure the shows are going to be full of inspiration, looking forward to them. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning John, perfect, just perfect, beautiful samples, these are the sort of things we have done in Hellen and Martine's workshops an I can see that we will be doing more, love the stamp sets. Looking forward to seeing the storage

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John
    Lovely cards. Didn’t realise you had shows today, must set the recorder!
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty samples. Will be watching to see your techniques.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards, looking forward to the shows, xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two lovely cards I will be eagerly watching for the inking techniques and the storage

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning John,
    Gorgeous cards.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely cards John. Will be watching the shows later.
    Love Valx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards John, love your shading.
    Looking forward to your shows.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love both the cards John. Have these stamps so will be watching tonight to see what you do with them. Brilliant for Male cards. Safe journey. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi John both of these cards are stunning I love them both. I am really looking forward to your shows. Have a safe journey. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Netty The Runner17 October 2018 at 13:14

    Hello John, love these cards, love anything water themed. Can’t wait to see the storage, I’m away in NYC at the moment but I am taping your programs.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi John gorgeous selection of cards Looking forward to watching your shows

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi John two lovely cards look forward to your shows
    Hug's Lynda xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. These pictures are super John. Love from Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great cards for men love the stamps where can I buy them from so far I haven't been able to find them. Lynda in Spain

    ReplyDelete
  20. Marie P. from Longridge18 October 2018 at 09:41

    Good morning John.
    I was able to watch your show on my PC last evening and am waiting right now to see you again. A great and gorgeous launch John.
    Thank you.
    Marie P.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I did get to see your shows. I loved these two seaside demos. You made them seem so doable!
    Stephanie K
    SC/USA

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card Do you have an online shop please

    ReplyDelete