Monday, 29 October 2018

Violet Flowers...

Happy Monday,

I thought i would share another card made with the Bee Balm flowers but I love the mix of the distressed background with the pretty flowers!


The flowers are cut in pearl card then shaded with violet Izink Pigment ink ( form the ink pad)



22 comments:

  1. Hi John Thank you, a beautiful card and very pretty flowers.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning John, such a lovely sample today, I love the way the izink colours are so vibrant and bring out the flower beautifully, ye stunning.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello John, such a lovely card this morning, the flowers look stunning against the distressed background. Have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous John, love the distressed background.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi John
    A beautiful card. I love the colours. I’m not into the distressed look, but this really works for me, it looks like planks of wood behind the flowers.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great background which I also think looks like planks of wood. It sets off the lovely Bee Balm flowers.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card, John. Love the background.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John this is a stunning card. The background is gorgeous and I love those beautiful flowers. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the background John it’s beautiful thank you love June horrocks xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card John, all the colours go together so well and your crackle background is just great.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning John,
    Gorgeous card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi John. Love the flowers and also the crackle background which ties in so well. I have at last mastered the art of making crackle papers but find it difficult to think of how to use them. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card John. Love everything about it. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card John, love the colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great background xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello John,
    I’m trying to post again! It’s really annoying! A beautiful card and I love the background too.
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello John,
    I see I'm following annoying Myra ha ha. What a gorgeous card today, with beautiful flowers on an amazing background.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  18. An outstanding design of colors and textures. Loving everything about it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous I love the grungy sort of background with the delicate pretty flowers

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those flowers are amazing. Fabulous colours too

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great effect...looks like the flowers are growing against an old, abandoned house. Very pretty.
    Stephanie K

    ReplyDelete