Monday, 15 October 2018

Lanterns are Back...

Happy Monday,

Sorry there wasnt a blog post yesterdayToday i am sharing some of my favourite examples of the lantern die as it is finally back in stock.  The lantern die went very quickly so I promised I would share the news when it was back in stock at the warehouse!



Enjoy...

22 comments:

  1. Hi John
    Lovely examples of your lantern.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They’re all beautiful,John
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning John, oh this is great news that the lanterns are back, I have both of the sets of dies but my craft ladies have been waiting with baited breath for them. Missed you yesterday xxxx

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those John. Waiting on my lantern die arriving. They are so beautiful. Rita xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super projects Not only does this die set make beautiful lanterns but great gift boxes too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creations John, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are beautiful John. Love them all. Thank you.Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John, missed your posting yesterday as it's not like you at all but thank you for the 'head up' on the lantern die. WakeyL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Morning John,
    Beautiful lanterns.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John,
    Love the projects today.
    Love Valx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful samples, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh John all your makes are stunning I love them all. I wonder if I will be able to get a lantern die this time round. I do love the bottle die it is amazing. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are all beautiful John but my favourite has to be the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello John,
    I love all your samples and want to say that both Lantern dies, large and small are super easy and make impressive projects. I'm giving some instead of Christmas cards - but only to people who get hand-delivered "specials"!!!
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I suppose I will have to come and collect mine then Maureen. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi John, Love the lanterns,and your samples are beautiful.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Netty The Runner15 October 2018 at 14:31

    Amazing John, very pretty.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simply beautiful. They would be for very special, honored people for sure.
    Stephanie K

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi John .. will you be doing a YouTube video on how you decorated the top of the black lantern. The foam flowers ?? Need to know how many petals to make. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete