I'm sorry there was no post yesterday I am still really struggling with my PC and the internet heres a card today using the snowflake edge die set making a flurry of snowflakes in blue and crisp linen white.
Hi John A lovely card. I had a great day out at the Craft4Crafters show at Bath and West Showground yesterday. Lots of lovely temptations but somehow I (mostly) stuck to my list and budget! B xx
Morning John, I know it is very frustrating and annoying but no worries as long as you are safe and well, and I could see that yesterday on Hochanda, great shows by the way, I always learn something new special hugs xxx
Hi John,Lovely card,and the shows were really interesting,still not sure it is for me I would have to practice first.Stay healthy and happy Lots of Love Barbara D xxx
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
I had a great day out at the Craft4Crafters show at Bath and West Showground yesterday. Lots of lovely temptations but somehow I (mostly) stuck to my list and budget!
B xx
Great card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Lovely card today. Really enjoyed your demos.
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Gorgeous, two of my fave dies of yours this season. Great shows, just catching up on a couple, I need the MDF storage units, great design, xxx
ReplyDeleteMorning John, I know it is very frustrating and annoying but no worries as long as you are safe and well, and I could see that yesterday on Hochanda, great shows by the way, I always learn something new special hugs xxx
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs June Smith xxx
Good morning John lovely Christmas carday I enjoyed your shows yesterday thanks for lots of tips & great techniques
ReplyDeleteLovely card, John. Stillcatching up on the shows.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
A beautiful card. Take carexxx
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed your shows John, learned a lot.
ReplyDeleteGreat card, so frosty looking!
Pretty card today. I am so sorry that your PC is acting up. I know how frustrating that can be.
ReplyDeleteHope today is smoother for you,
Stephanie K
Hi John,
ReplyDeleteLovely card.
Lydia
X
Hi John,Lovely card,and the shows were really interesting,still not sure it is for me I would have to practice first.Stay healthy and happy
ReplyDeleteLots of Love Barbara D xxx
Nice card John. Let's hope the internet is better for you when you move. xxx
ReplyDelete