Wednesday, 31 October 2018

Yellow Buttercups...

Happy Wednesday,

Another foam sample flower today however this is made in the Bee Balm Flower I love how different this looks form Mondays card which uses the same die the foam really does breathe now life into your dies!

I used orange pigment ink ( Not a colour I would usually use) to shade arround the Bee Balm background and the flowers I love ow the colour looks so different when used on the warm yellow foam.

A gentle vellum butterfly helps the delicacy of this card.

Enjoy...

20 comments:

  1. Morning John, what a wonderful experience it is every day to open your blog and see the amazing samples you have created and today's is no exception, love the way the flowers have turned out and of course the beautiful butterfly, your a genius.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John.
    Thank you another beautiful card.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John, your floral card samples, are really pretty and very inspiring, love the colours on this one. Have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John
    A beautiful card. Love the touch of vellum.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The foam really does look fabulous, takes the flowers to another level. The card is very pretty too John.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card today, the foam flowers look lovely.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both this and yesterday’s samples are lovely.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  8. Morning John,
    More lovely flowers, gorgeous card.
    Lydia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, John. Love the vellum butterfly.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning is the word for this one John love it the butterfly is so pretty thanks for the inspiration
    John you are so clever thank you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi John this is a stunning card it is so beautiful. Those flowers are gorgeous. I really must get some foam. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the background and that butterfly is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi John very pretty card the foam certainly makes gorgeous flowers

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad you used the orange making a sunny card. I know you are a fan of blue as am I but all colors are glorious in their own way. Lovely card. The foam flowers are stunning.
    Stephanie K

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi John, All the foam flowers have been just beautiful,must get some.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely design and I adore your butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry I am so late. Been that sort of day at least I am here before Myra and Maureen. This is a beautiful card John. Just love it. Can’t wait to try this foam. My Ink Racks arrived today. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi John, beautiful cards I would love the Elderflower die, please could you tell me where I could buy this please? Kind regards Vera Lane

    ReplyDelete