Thursday, 1 November 2018

Birds in a box...

Happy Thursday,

I'm at the NEC Craft show for the next few days and tomorrow I will be on Hochnada live form the show!  I will be demonstrating the scene box card as well as other dies form my collection so tune in at 3pm tomorrow to see what I'm up to.
Today I am sharing a sample I have made for the show with a mix of the scene box and birds and cage die sets.

Enjoy...

20 comments:

  1. Morning John, beautiful sample, I am so sad that I cannot get to the NEC this time to see you but will be watching and looking forward to the show on Hochanda, enjoy yourself.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello John, what a fabulous card, love it. Enjoy the show. Have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John
    Great card. Have a fabulous time at the show.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Enjoy the show - not going this year.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card, really lovely.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card John. I’m going to the NEC tomorrow, looking forward to your demos.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this one Jhn, you seem to be having a yellow stage at the mo, makes a nice change,
    Enjoy NEC. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, John. See you later.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card John in very pretty colours Have fun at Hochanda I hope to tune in

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card John see you later love june horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card John. Have fun at the NEC. Will watch you tomorrow on Hochanda. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card John, will be watching your show tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi John this is a stunning card I love it. Those dies are gorgeous. Have a great time at the NEC. I am hopping to catch your show tomorrow. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  14. A delightful garden type "box" design with the flowers, birds and cages. I can almost hear the birds tweeting.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi John, Love this card,have a great show and I will be watching tomorrow.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello John,
    What a beautiful card today. Enjoy yourself at the NEC, and I'll catch you on Hochanda tomorrow.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi John lovely card Hope you have good time at NEC I'm hoping to catch your show tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi John. What a really lovely card today, so 3 dimensional.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love looking into this little garden scene with birds and butterfly. Making me wish for spring again.
    I will watch for you tomorrow on Hochanda. Have fun.
    Stephanie K

    ReplyDelete
  20. Howdy! I simply would like to give a huge thumbs up for the nice information you have here on this post. I can be coming again to your weblog for more soon. online casino games

    ReplyDelete