Tuesday, 20 November 2018

Swirl Poinsettia white...

Happy Tuesday,

As promised another sample using the new Poinsettia swirl stamp that matches the Poinsettia dei.  I have used it here for a christmas card however there are some projects coming non christmas with this.  O really wanted to show the sentiments in the swirl text so went with the Merry Christmas!

I stamped the single flower stamp which stamps all 6 in one go in white pigment ink before embossing this with clear glitter embossing powder from Izink.  I cut these out suing the matching die and shape then just by pinching the edges of the petals.
 The wreath at the back is made using my rose leaves and elderflower dies with black enamel accents on the ends of the elderflower which just balances the black sentiment and adds some interest and definition.

I used the with love tag set to mat and layer the sentiment and aded this in the middle.

A time consuming card but I think worth it, especially as I think my mum will get this at Christmas

Enjoy...

29 comments:

  1. Morning John, this really is terrific, absolutely love it, and your Mum is one very lucky lady to be receiving this, what a masterpiece to treasure and look back on in years to come. The stamped flowers look amazing, yes everything ticks all my boxes.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John.
    Just one word WOW.
    Thank you so much.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John, this card is absolutely awesome, such a classic colour combo and design. Very elegant, love it. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, really stunning.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning John, my favourite combination white on white, with just a touch a of another colour. My new stamp is on the way, can’t wait to play with it.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous card. The one I do for my Mum won’t be nearly as elegant.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Mum will be thrilled to receive this card, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John
    A beautiful card. Any mum would love to receive it.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card John. Your mum will love this. Thank you. Take care.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow John this is stunning. These stamps are a must have x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow John, what an absolutely stunning card, just my thing. Love the swirls on the poinsettias.

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi John this is a stunning card it is just so beautiful. It would look fantastic on a mantelpiece - just saying. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi John, Absolutely beautiful,your Mum will just love it.Stay healthy and happy.Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card thank you John this is a keepsake I think xxxxxxx
    June horrocks

    ReplyDelete
  15. Morning John,
    Stunning card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good morning John Wow what a stunning card it's so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous card John, so worth all the work making it.
    I'm sure your Mum will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello John,
    I have intermittent internet problems but I'm here today!!! As soon as I saw this card I thought "Snow Queen" and it's just beautiful. Your mam will adore it.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a magical, lovely card this is. your Mum will be delighted. This card shows how wonderful JND creations are.
    Be happy,
    Stephanie K

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow what a gorgeous card design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello John,
    A gorgeous card! Your Mum will love it! The rose and elderflower dies are beautiful . I love how you have constructed the card. It’s gorgeous! I’m repeating myself now!
    Like the font on the greeting too!
    Many thanks,
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your mum will love it It is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  23. That's beautiful and your Mum will be really surprised!! She'll love it though. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Marie P.from Longridge21 November 2018 at 11:39

    Absolutely gorgeous card John as everyone has already said. I wish I could think of a better word but I can't. Do you think Fantasmagorical sounds Ok? That's what my 60 year old Son used to say when he was little.
    Have a nice day. Marie P.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow Jphn. Absolutely stunning worth all the effort you put in. Your Mum will love and treasure it.
    Have a lovely day . Love and crafty hugs. Xxx

    ReplyDelete