Tuesday, 27 November 2018

Square Hearts...

Happy Tuesday,

A quick post today with a sample made especially for last weeks Hochanda shows using the scalloped dies from Press Cut.



I tied the hearts and the squares together fir this card using cream and blue along with a patterned paper form my stash.


13 comments:

  1. Hi John, a very pretty card, would make a lovely Valentine card. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love card John, great idea for a Valentine card. Waiting for my delivery of these dies.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card John. Great idea for a Valentine card. Waiting for delivery of these dies.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning John, oh this is terrific, so beautiful, I love the dies, I missed out on the ODS as I had taken a holiday from freedom membership, but I know I can get them from Peter or Jane.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card John. Thank you for all your ideas. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi John this is another stunning creation I love it. It is amazing what can be achieved with beautiful dies. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning John Beautiful card the combination of dies and colours are really lovely

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John, Very pretty card and love the colour combo.Stay healthy and happy.Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi john love this card valentine or wedding day love it thank you
    Love June horrocks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card I particularly like how you’ve incorporated plain square dies with the scalloped ones for all of the layers

    ReplyDelete