Friday, 16 November 2018

Brand New Poinsettia...

Happy Friday,

Im really please to show the the first look of my new stamp to match my poinsettia die.  I love this die ( as you can probably tell as its on virtually every card at the moment!) and i wanted to be able to change the look and to use it for other occasions than christmas so I designed a new stamp set to match.




 The new Swirl poinsettia stamp should be available form today I have used it here on this card stamped in Izink silver embossing powder onto vellum.


Here I teamed the new flower with a spray of my new Elderflower and rose leaves dies and added glitter in places to give some sparkle.

There are new sentiments in the set in a different more swirl font, to match the swirl flower.

Id love to know what think of the new stamps .

Enjoy...

22 comments:

  1. Morning John, oh this new swirl stamp looks amazing, and I am loving the new font on the Christmas stamp, want to see more now........ your so clever.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hug, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John.
    Thank you a very pretty stamp for the dies, beautiful card.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John, love the design of the new stamp, swirls are always very good and useful. Gorgeous card. Have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liking the look of the new stamps John, need to see more now. I have used your poinsettia die more than any other this year ( and I have countless poinsettia dies) but they are so realistic and the fact you can cut out a whole bunch together makes it so easy and quick.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning John lovely card the new swirly stamp looks fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card John, loving the new poinsettia stamp

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh John this is a stunning card. Those new stamps are a must have. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why don't my flowers look that good, i need you in Northwich John, show me the error or my ways �� #frustratedpensioner

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card John the stamps are beautiful I said I wasn’t going to spend any more this year oh dear here we go
    Love June horrocks xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lely car John and lovely new stamps.
    Love Valx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Joh, where can we get this new stamp from please x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi John, Stamp looks interesting and I love the poinsettia set anyway.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely stunning card John, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a wonderful card John.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful card John. Sorry so late but busy day. My stamps will be waiting for me tomorrow. I couldn’t resist Myra. Resistance is futile. Love these Poinsettia dies.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi john u always wow me with yr beautiful cards can't wait to get my hands on the new stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is one gorgous card

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am behind on posts and lo and behold....this beautiful card is waiting. How gorgeous. I love the stamps! Stamps on flower dies really set them above the cut, ha!I want them.
    Stephanie K

    ReplyDelete