a simple card today that shows off the winter pack of Flower Foam from Crafts artist used here as a christmas rose on my snowflake wreath.
Toi see how the flowers are made simply watch the catch ups shows on www.Hochanda.com which are available for the next 3 weeks.
Enjoy...
Morning John, fantastic flowers which compliment the background beautifully, I got my rose leaves die yesterday so hope to have a play soon.
ReplyDeleteStay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx
Hi John, another beauty, love the colours on this card. Have a good day everyone. Bx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card and back to blue!!!1
ReplyDeleteGreat shows, see you Sunday, xxx
Lovely card today.
ReplyDeleteMichele
Beautiful. Do you send all these lovely cards you’ve made or keep them as samples?
ReplyDeleteJan
Northampton
Hi John
ReplyDeleteA lovely card.
B xx
Good morning John beautiful card love the blue flowers
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card, John.
ReplyDeleteAnne (Northampton)
Hi John a real beauty today love it the flowers are great got to try this love it thank you
ReplyDeleteLove June horrocks xxxxx
A beautiful Cardz John. Love the blue. Must get some Christmas cards done but I keep having to make Sympathy cards. Someone on here has a birthday today. I won’t say who but Happy Birthday. Take care John. Xxx
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card John, I love how snowy it looks.
ReplyDeleteMorning John,
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card, the flowers are stunning,.
Lydia
X
Oh John this is an absolutely stunning card I love everything about it. The flowers are gorgeous. I really must get some foam. Enjoy the rest of the day. Take care. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteHello John,
ReplyDeleteStunning card today.
love Maureen x
Gorgeous card!
ReplyDeleteReceived my free gift with Creative Stamping this am..Thank you for the wonderfully differently designed stamps and dies. Looking forward to using them.
Xx