Tuesday, 13 November 2018

A bird in the hand...

Happy Tuesday,

Another wreath card today ( there may be a few more of these coming as they make the perfect base for the foam flowers)  This one is made using a scarp of card and my Gerbera Daisy circle die set which sets off the blue flower spray perfectly.

I made up these flowers on the Hochanda show using the Marianne flower die and the cream flower moulding foam.  I inked the edges with Izink sky Blue pigment ink before adding stamens and making uo the flowers ( catch the shows on Hochnada catch up if you want to see how easy these are to make)

I added sprays of my new Rose Leaves and Elderflower which I again added white Enamel Accents to the ends ( I bought mine at a show but try the Art of Craft for this)

I added a debs bird cut form my birds and cages die set in grey funky foam and again inked the edge before adding this into the arrangement.

The wreath is cut using a scarp of watercolour card that had a splash of the izink Pigment dropper ink ( topaz) on it which gives a lovely random look to the wreath.

The sentiment is a sneak peek but that will be shared soon promise!

Enjoy...

21 comments:

  1. Hi John.
    A beautiful card,thank you.
    Pretty flowers and colour.
    Take care and have fun Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello John, the cards are beautiful with the floral elements, and I love blue flowers. Have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your. Adds are beautiful John x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful card John. I think I may have this flower somewhere in my stash, but can I find it. I did buy a lot of Marianne dies many years ago.
    Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning John, oh yes I like today's sample too, love those flowers, wish I had purchased the die but will have to look around for it, I really like the idea of the hole already in the middle of the petals, beautiful colouring too.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning John. A gorgeous card , your flowers are so pretty. The little bird looks lovely just perched there amongst all your flowers. Have a good day. Love and hugs. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous card, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beauty John love it thank you
    Love June horrocksxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another beautiful card John. Thank you. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John. Love the flowers. I watched you making them on TV and was really impressed. Although I do have some foam sheets I didn't realise that you needed specific glue for the foam so I will need to go and make some purchases as it appears I can't use any of the glue that I already have :-(

    Lisbeth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning John,
    This only needs one word, STUNNING.
    Lydia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh John this is a stunning card it is simply gorgeous. Those flowers and the leaves are beautiful and set off so well by the wreath. Have a great day today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi John, Just beautiful,and the colours are so pretty. My foam is waiting to be picked up so I hope to play over the weekend.Stay healthy and happy.Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful again, John
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this one John but not quite as much as yesterday's, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello John,
    This is simply scrumptious and the colours are gorgeous.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A beautiful card I love it I love how you’ve accented the elderflower

    ReplyDelete
  18. Marie P.from Longridge14 November 2018 at 10:45

    Beautiful card John. I love pretty well everything about it. Like Lisbeth (above) I didn't realise you need special glue for the flowers. I do appreciate all of your work and I comment when I can.
    Cheers.
    MarieP.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pretty and blue so of course it fits JND. Enamel Accents on the tips is a great idea.
    Stephanie K

    ReplyDelete