Monday, 26 November 2018

Box of flowers...

Happy Monday,

I hope everyone who caught this weekends shows enjoyed them as much as I did!  I loved having the opportunity to play and share techniques with everyone!

back to today and I thought i would share a box made with my Bee Balm collection rectangle and the bee balm flowers.  I love making boxes and had always planned to make a box with this die but just deist get around too it at the launch do here it is now.

Enjoy...


15 comments:

  1. Hello John, a beautiful decorative box, cheerful in this cold and wet weather. Have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning John, this is gorgeous, the flowers are amazing, so realistic and the bee balm box, well it speaks for it's self - a beautiful die set. The shows were amazing, I will go back on catch up later to see them again, I always find I missed something the first time around.

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John, Oh wow this is just stunning,absolutely love it.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi John
    A fabulous box. Great shows.
    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning John Gorgeous box great shows

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, John. So delicate.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the shows John could see you were enjoying them and all the beautiful cards etc thank you
    Love June horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi John this is a stunning box it is just so pretty. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow this box is beautiful John. Enjoyed the shows but like June will watch them again in case I missed any techniques. Take carexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi John love this really beautiful Any chance of a video Regards Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello John,
    Congratulations on your shows and the very fast sell out!!! Today's box is exquisite.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful John I’m still playing catch up on the shows

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful box with lovely flowers. I love yellow.
    Stephanie K

    ReplyDelete