Thursday, 22 November 2018

Hanging bauble...


Happy Thursday,

A little early but here is the weeks Christmas offering as tomorrow I will be sharing some sample made for the Crafts Too Cyber Deals launch pin hochanda tomorrow night.  I will be launching some fantastic deals with amazing savings tomorrow night from 6pm.

Todays card is made using the Time Flies die as the bauble with my village scenes die cut in the centre sandwiched in acetate so I could add  little glitter.

The flowers are made with the Winter Pack of flower foam and my poinsettia die along with the new Rose Leaves and the Elderflower to which I have added white enamel accents.

The backgrounds is simply embossed with the Crafts Too snowdrops embossing folder.

Enjoy...

20 comments:

  1. Morning John, absolutely fantastic, love this one, every element of it, the flowers look amazing and the colouring is a big WOW.

    Looking forward to your shows tomorrow xx

    Stay safe, healthy and happy, hugs, June Smith xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John, a really lovely festive card, the frosty feel is perfect for the frosty morning outside. Have a good day everyone. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty John. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow on Hochanda.
    Jan
    Northampton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, John.

    Anne (Northampton)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning John, will be crafting along with you tomorrow night! What is the white enamel you have used, please? It makes the elderflower tops really stand out.
    Beautiful card! Looking forward to making flowers it’s the flower foam!
    Britt ��

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning John Fabulous Christmas card the village scene is so sweet & the flowers fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card John. Love the colour.
    Love Valx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card John. Think I might try a card similar. Take carexxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh John this is a stunning Christmas card it is gorgeous. I love how you have created the bauble with the scene inside and of course the flowers are beautiful. I am looking forward to your shows. Have a great day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful Christmas shaker card, stunning.
    Will be watching tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Morning John,
    Gorgeous card.
    Lydia
    X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi John, Absolutely beautiful,and looking forward to tomorrow.Stay healthy and happy,Lots of Love Barbara D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello John,
    A really lovely card today John - will have to try one similar! It won’t be anything like as nice as yours though! Looking forward to the Shows!!
    Sorry forgot to post yesterday as I was out!
    Love Myra xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is a stunner John love it the colours are great
    Thank you love june Horrocks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely lovely card Look forward to seeing the shows tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello John,
    When I think you can't do anything better than the last one, you prove me wrong again. This is gorgeous.
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Marie P. from Longridge23 November 2018 at 10:44

    Absolutely beautiful John That white enamel give an extra and unusual dimension and I love it. Good luck for your show.
    Marie P.

    ReplyDelete